Brotherhood of Steel Declaration of War

AnCapistan

[center][img]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2369/bosbanner.png[/img][/center]

Hello, Planet Bob, I have bad news: this planet is dying. Everyday hundreds of nations leave our world. And do you know why? I will tell you why. The reason is quite simply boredom. Boredom is the ultimate killer of nations on Planet Bob. The only enjoyable thing on our planet is armed conflict, and when alliances aren't at war a nation's only option to go to war is to tech raid. But there are those amongst us that would see our only avenue of entertainment shut off. Very recently the alliance of Celestial Being has ,for no valid reason, protected a tech raidable nation. They have waved around the power of their protectors, VE, and pushed their immoral, destructive agenda; much to the chagrin of raiders everywhere. The raiders were unable to defy the protection else they be destroyed.

But have no fear, raiders, for I will defend our ideals. Celestial Being has hidden behind the skirts of those greater then them for long enough! As of tonight the Brotherhood of Steel considers itself in a state of war with Celestial Being. May Trollus and Nicole have mercy on your souls, for we shall have none.

/s/

Mr Damsky, High Elder of the Brotherhood

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1293764308' post='2558830']
[center][img]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2369/bosbanner.png[/img][/center]

Hello, Planet Bob, I have bad news: this planet is dying. Everyday hundreds of nations leave our world. And do you know why? I will tell you why. The reason is quite simply boredom. Boredom is the ultimate killer of nations on Planet Bob. The only enjoyable thing on our planet is armed conflict, and when alliances aren't at war a nation's only option to go to war is to tech raid. But there are those amongst us that would see our only avenue of entertainment shut off. Very recently the alliance of Celestial Being has ,for no valid reason, protected a tech raidable nation. They have waved around the power of their protectors, VE, and pushed their immoral, destructive agenda; much to the chagrin of raiders everywhere. The raiders were unable to defy the protection else they be destroyed.

But have no fear, raiders, for I will defend our ideals. Celestial Being has hidden behind the skirts of those greater then them for long enough! As of tonight the Brotherhood of Steel considers itself in a state of war with Celestial Being. May Trollus and Nicole have mercy on your souls, for we shall have none.

/s/

Mr Damsky, High Elder of the Brotherhood
[/quote]
...Good luck with that?

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1293765214' post='2558847']
What the bloody hell is a Gundam?
[/quote]
its a Japanese Cartoon I believe.

Also I like this move :D

EDIT:Well I did, then I saw you were by yourself :(

Edited by Dave93

[quote name='Utracia' timestamp='1293765090' post='2558845']
May the Gundams of Celstial Being leave you in ruins
[/quote]

[img]http://www.hockeyhotchicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Nicole-Pisarri-Sexy-2.jpg[/img]
Trust me bro. She'd leave your virgin machines in the dust. She also loves to ride dirt bikes and like smoothies. Your gundams don't amount to ****.

Edited by Believland