A Statement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1289546841' post='2511046']
Quick question ... when you read my posts, do you do so with a dictionary in your lap? Or do you just guess at what the multiple syllable words mean (because looking them all up would take too long)? I'd be really disappointed if I found out the reason none or your posts have any sort of logical consistency is because you were just speculating on what words like [i]whining[/i] and [i]funny[/i] mean before crafting your detailed and well reasoned responses.

[b]EDIT:[/b]
On second thought, maybe I don't get it. Is this like some new avant-garde hipster "it's hilarious because it's so clearly uninteresting and demonstrates very little wit or effort" type of comedy that people with jobs don't know about yet?

[center]
FUNNY - providing fun; causing amusement or laughter; amusing; comical

[img]http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/2667/mkbawww.png[/img]

HILARIOUS - boisterously merry or cheerful

[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/sy9vgj.png[/img]

AMUSING - causing laughter or mirth; humorously entertaining

[img]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2650/24222565.gif[/img][/center]
[/quote]Thank you for demonstrating my point. Though there was a better choice for the last sig. But keep crying, I thrive on your butthurt.

(And FYI, we all have jobs. As the leaders of nations, we all technically have the 'best job' in our own country, so I don't know where you're getting at with the 'people with jobs' jab.)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I can mark in my agenda that I have to pay attention to this game some more around mwaa christmas? :awesome:
btw I see alot of "sheldon coopers" around here. Be proud about that <coughs>

yours,

-Razor

Edited by Razorpara

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1289574186' post='2511154']
Well to me, your sig just proves what everyone knows about MK, you are nothing more then a bunch of crying babies who run back to Archon when your about to get slapped.

I feel I understand your sig, I also approve nice to see someone in MK knows the truth, how ever a yellow back ground would be better.
[/quote]
It was truly [i]unjust[/i] of us to defer the situation to the King of the Meowshroom Kingdom. How dare us to be so brash as to follow the chain of command. :wacko:

As for being slapped, nothing I can think of is worse than having to read the inane drivel of yourself, Fernando, HoT, Alterego, and Halfinger in both threads pertaining to this incident. I'd rather lose pixels but thats something, despite the outrageous and heinous actions of MK, that not one of our detractors had the stones to do.

Although, I digress, Archon is truly a meowicle worker.

:edit: Meow.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1289576301' post='2511164']
It was truly [i]unjust[/i] of us to defer the situation to the King of the Meowshroom Kingdom. How dare us to be so brash as to follow the chain of command. :wacko:

As for being slapped, nothing I can think of is worse than having to read the inane drivel of yourself, Fernando, HoT, Alterego, and Halfinger in both threads pertaining to this incident. I'd rather lose pixels but thats something, despite the outrageous and heinous actions of MK, that not one of our detractors had the stones to do.

Although, I digress, Archon is truly a meowicle worker.

:edit: Meow.
[/quote]

then stop reading what I post, do you really have such little self control you can not stay away from the drivel I type ?.

Maybe this whole mess would have been sorted if you followed the same chain of command and let the King "wow the ego's of some people" of MK deal with this issue in the first place, sometimes it takes a man to do a man's job, Archon been the closest thing to a man Mk has, instead of letting a little boy such as Lebubu hold the rains ?

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1289576980' post='2511171']
then stop reading what I post, do you really have such little self control you can not stay away from the drivel I type ?.[/quote]

I'm glad we can both agree that what you type [i]is[/i] drivel.

[quote]Maybe this whole mess would have been sorted if you followed the same chain of command and let the King "wow the ego's of some people" of MK deal with this issue in the first place, sometimes it takes a man to do a man's job, Archon been the closest thing to a man Mk has, instead of letting a little boy such as Lebubu hold the rains ?
[/quote]

Lebubu: Holder of the Rains. I guess thats why we "slipped" on this one... it was TOO WET TO HANDLE! :badum chhh:

Edited by tamerlane

then stop reading what I post, do you really have such little self control you can not stay away from the drivel I type ?.

Maybe this whole mess would have been sorted if you followed the same chain of command and let the King "wow the ego's of some people" of MK deal with this issue in the first place, sometimes it takes a man to do a man's job, Archon been the closest thing to a man Mk has, instead of letting a little boy such as Lebubu hold the rains ?
[/quote]

Thank God for Umbrella then, hey? :smug:

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/s5vblc.jpg[/IMG]

Meow meow [b]Archon[/b] meow meow [i]man[/i], Timeline. lebubu meow boy meow egos. Meow meow clue?

In all seriousness, your posting may, indeed, be the worst posting on these boards. Every time you think you're making a witty comeback, the sky fills with the deafening sound of thousands of facepalms conducted in unison.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1289577524' post='2511178']
Thank God for Umbrella then, hey? :smug:
[/quote]

I have nothing but respect for Umbrella, In the short time I spent talking to the members and government, I found them to be upstanding and very nice people, so yes I am glad for Umbrella,

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1289577800' post='2511181']
In all seriousness, your posting may, indeed, be the worst posting on these boards. Every time you think you're making a witty comeback, the sky fills with the deafening sound of thousands of facepalms conducted in unison.
[/quote]

wow thank you, I am so glad that my words reach so many people on such a level, I know my posting is bad, my English is poor and my written skills are well..... I have none what so ever, even with all that stacked against me with the add hate and ill feeling most people have for me on bob, still does not command the respect that your fail alliance and more importantly the foolish king of MK has gotten for the outrageous demands you placed on NSO, so please by all means attack me personally, poke fun at for my poor English and written skills, but I am still not paying you 250 tech and 15m.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1289580501' post='2511198']
wow thank you, I am so glad that my words reach so many people on such a level, I know my posting is bad, my English is poor and my written skills are well..... I have none what so ever, even with all that stacked against me with the add hate and ill feeling most people have for me on bob, still does not command the respect that your fail alliance and more importantly the foolish king of MK has gotten for the outrageous demands you placed on NSO, so please by all means attack me personally, poke fun at for my poor English and written skills, but I am still not paying you 250 tech and 15m.
[/quote]

Your words [i]don't[/i] reach people...that's my point. Your posting is so beyond atrocious that people are baffled by your thought processes. I do not belong to a 'fail' anything. Your decision to toss that word around like some ego-crushing adjective representative of a razor-sharp wit would be a prime example of the word itself. Since you're claiming we've placed unreasonable demands on the NSO, please enlighten me. What demands are you referring to?

p.s.: Interesting how you've surrounded your post with self-deprecation. I'm not sure why you're content with the inferiority you've identified in yourself, but I would suggest remedying it so that people may take you seriously in the future.

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1289582554' post='2511212']
As much fun as the MK bashing was, it's kinda stopped developing into anything else, so I have to agree.
[/quote]

"welp, looks like we're not getting Our Karma today. wrap it up people we're going home"

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1289582915' post='2511218']
"welp, looks like we're not getting Our Karma today. wrap it up people we're going home"
[/quote]
Woah, woah, woah, you actually WANT this bleeding of your PR to continue? Well, fine, I retract my statement.

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1289583119' post='2511219']Woah, woah, woah, you actually WANT this bleeding of your PR to continue? Well, fine, I retract my statement.[/quote]
I don't have a preference one way or the other; you're vastly overestimating the real damage done to our PR here, and what damage as has been done isn't likely to get worse at this point. I just found the kind of dejected "well shucks looks like nothing's going to happen" mentality of those posts amusing.

Edited by Voytek

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1289583420' post='2511226']
I don't have a preference one way or the other; you're vastly overestimating the real damage done to our PR here, and what damage as has been done isn't likely to get worse at this point. I just found the kind of dejected "well shucks looks like nothing's going to happen" mentality of those posts amusing.
[/quote]
Well, I'm sure more stuff will happen, but I don't think it's gonna be in this thread.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1289576301' post='2511164']
[/quote]
Despite my detractor spewing drivel about me he and claiming he hates his infra he doesn’t have the stones to do something about it. Thats not an invitation btw I also like free tech for "injustices"

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1289583420' post='2511226']
[/quote]

Your implying anything else is going to happen, but one can only dream.

[color="#0000FF"]I'm not sure what this discussion has developed into, but I think someone called MK a whiner and he called that person a whiner in return. Do I have that right? This is why I really do hate the "you're a crybaby" card. It's just unfathomably stupid. MK, as dickish as I still feel they acted, weren't being whiners. There's a difference between just being a prick and being a whiner. Likewise, there's a difference between disagreeing with a prickly action and being a whiner. Just holding a different opinion than someone or having a different way of doing things (regardless of how dicky that way may be) does not deserve to get someone labeled a whiner. That is unfair to actual whiners such as myself who have worked hard to earn that title. Besides, talking about who is an who isn't a whiner is just plain stupid, and we're all stupider for having read any of this idiotic discussion.

Also, meow.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1289539531' post='2510978']
To be fair at the rate we're all going regardless of what alliance we are in, and regardless of propoganda, planet Bob is getting boring and we are rotting away where threads like this are an upswing in things intersting. If you could start the much prophesized coming of the bad tech raid on the wrong alliance that would be great*

xoxo, SCY

[size="1"]*If the wrong alliance is MCXA I will be soooooooooo pissed.[/size]
[/quote]

The coming of the end times will follow enforcement of the GSA, not a bad tech-raid.

...!@#$, I've said too much!

[quote name='mrcalkin' timestamp='1289583388' post='2511224']
Both imo, this thread is so completely over the top.
[/quote]

I actually thought about digging my eyes out with a spork... but it wouldn't relate close enough to the pain this thread has caused me. People on both sides need better insults and propaganda, that's what I learned today.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1289453321' post='2510132']
to be completely honest, i think replies would have been the same. MK got slammed by even former close treaty partners, whether cancellations left a sour taste in their mouth i'm not sure but it still says something imo

in fact, if NSO was the one who was doing the extorting i think they would have faced 3x more of a backlash and a DoW for even attempting such an act
[/quote]
Well it's nice of you to wildly speculate for me, but you aren't from MK so that doesn't in any way satisfy my curiosity.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1289453670' post='2510135']
Then, as you see it, what was the implication?
[/quote]
Okay, to be entirely clear, when someone is asking for reps in a situation, it's safe to assume that the implication for refusing is eventually going to be something along the lines of war.

What I was trying to say is that I don't think the implication of war was quite as immediate or pervasive as RV seems to have thought. In a similar situation, I wouldn't have seen any reason to not attempt to find a compromise that both parties felt was acceptable.