The Opening of Pandora's Box

Monster

[center][img]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4664/pandorasboxfull.png[/img][/center]

[center][b]Pandora's Box Presents:[/b][/center]

[quote][center][b]The Animal House Accords[/b][/center]

[b]Article I[/b]

We, the alliances of Pandora's Box(hereafter "the bloc or PB") come together in order to foster unity and prosperity through peace, respect, and friendship. To that end, the individual alliances within PB retain our sovereign rights, and agree not to engage in warfare or espionage against one another.

[b]
Article 2[/b]

Any information one signatory obtains that could impact another alliance within the bloc must be shared with the group in a timely manner. Information of this type is not to be shared outside of the bloc without unanimous consent.

To help spread friendship and peace, each alliance agrees to provide political and financial aid to other signatories as needed. Alliances will refrain from aiding any nation engaged in a state of war against another signatory.

[b]Article 3[/b]
Pandora's Box will be led by a council comprised of the top government officials of each signatory. Each alliance may determine who and how many (up to three) will represent them. Each council member may submit an amendment of this document to the council to be voted upon. Each alliance will only have one vote, regardless of number of representatives, which must be cast within 48 hours. Votes not cast within this time-frame are considered nulled. It is the duty of the member requesting a change to inform other council members of the request. Each vote must pass with 66% in favor in order for a change to be made.

[b]Article 4[/b]

An attack on one signatory is an attack on all members of the bloc. If one signatory comes under attack, all other signatories will commit full military, financial, and political support in a timely manner. If a signatory wants to initiate aggressive action, the other signatories are encouraged but not obligated to provide military and financial assistance. Any plans to use military force will be communicated with other signatories in a timely manner.

Each signatory which has outside treaties agrees that those treaties will not chain to PB, and that PB will not chain to any outside treaty. Should a signatory find itself obligated to act because of an outside treaty, a vote will take place determining PB's course of action. The window for voting concerning war is 24 hours. Votes not cast within this time-frame are considered nulled. Should the vote pass with 66% in favor, defense becomes mandatory for each signatory. Should the vote fail with less than 66% in favor, defense becomes voluntary for each signatory. Offense is always voluntary and a vote is not required.

[b]Article 5[/b]

Additional signatories may be added to PB by a special vote by all current signatories. To be considered, the applying signatory must be sponsored by at least one current signatory. The results of the vote must be unanimous in favor of adding the new signatory. The window for this vote is 48 hours.

Removal of a signatory can only be done by a special vote by all other current signatories. The results of the vote must be unanimous in favor of removing said signatory. The window for this vote is 48 hours.

Any signatory may withdraw from Pandora's Box at any time for any reason. Upon withdrawal there will be a 72 hour period of non-aggression between the withdrawing alliance and the bloc.

[center][i]Signed for FOK,[/i]
Divi Filius, President
ArneS, Minister of Foreign Affairs
oinkoink12, Minister of Internal Affairs
feestaap1, Minister of Defense
elasticasteroid, Minister of Economic Affairs

[i]Signed for Umbrella,[/i]
Roquentin, President
NFL Generic, Vice President
Natan, Field Marshal
Xavii, Envoy
mrcalkin, IA Chief