STA announcement

pezstar

[center][img]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9193/untitled4bl1.jpg[/img]

[size=4]Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Don't Pee In Our Salad[/size]

The Siberian Tiger Alliance hereby announces its protection of nations carrying the Grand Global Alliance alliance affiliation from raids by members of \m/.

As an alliance that values freedom and respect we find it unpalatable to sit by and watch an alliance turn the remnants of another alliance into their personal punching bags.

From this point onwards, any new raids by members of \m/ on nations carrying the Grand Global Alliance alliance affiliation will be met with defensive force from STA members until such point as \m/'s faux-protection of nations carrying the Grand Global Alliance alliance affiliation is scrapped.

We do not do this out of any great love for GGA. We do this because we do not wish to see the current policy of \m/ become a precedent.[/center]

Edited by pezstar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most here, like \m/, PC, GOONS, will see this as an act and not understand why some do what they do. Mock those that stand in the way of their fun and call the killjoys. However if STA feels so strongly about this, clearly it's more than just that. The precedent it's okay to attack an AA after protection is done is part of the reason why so many become fed up. Making a stand here may not work, but at least it provides some sort of stand against this type of behavior.

Thank you, STA.

[quote name='the lizard queen' timestamp='1282017469' post='2418643']
Nice move STA. I for one am glad to see this. good lookin out :)
[/quote]

Thank you. Though tech raiding is condoned by many alliances, including the STA, what \m/ is doing here is less of a tech raid and more along the lines of vultures feasting on a carcass. If you're going to hunt, at least show some respect for your prey.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1282017567' post='2418649']
So the GGA is still open to raids from people not under the \m/ flag?
[/quote]

We have no objection to tech raiding. We allow our members to do it under certain circumstances. Our objection is to "protecting" an AA so it can be mass raided. It's a load of crap, and we're "doing something about it."

[quote name='Eregor' timestamp='1282017817' post='2418663']
Thank you. Though tech raiding is condoned by many alliances, including the STA, what \m/ is doing here is less of a tech raid and more along the lines of vultures feasting on a carcass. If you're going to hunt, at least show some respect for your prey.
[/quote]

I think I just fell in love with STA all over again :wub:

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1281936905' post='2417589']
I'm going to laugh when this backfires on you \m/
[/quote]

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1281937110' post='2417595']
I will too.
[/quote]

Haha, very nice.

Edited by JimKongIl

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1282017819' post='2418664']
How much did JB wail for you to enact this?
[/quote]

None of our members knew about it until about an hour ago, when we posted it to our membership before posting it publicly. He had no idea about it, and never discussed it with us.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1282017567' post='2418649']
So the GGA is still open to raids from people not under the \m/ flag?
[/quote]

That is correct.

[quote=Sulmar]
I'm down.

Also, was the peeing in the salad part really necessary? Bad mental image. :P
[/quote]

Sorry about that. It was a historical reference to the Don't Pee in Our Snow treaty that \m/ was signatory to. :P