Decree of the Sith

[center][img]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4885/nsowavy1.png[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/46/nsoannouncementbanner.png[/img][/center]

You know boredom. It tends to get the better of even the best of us. When some want war, they plot. When some want war, they !@#$%*. When others want war, they find ways to seek it.

I have never been unreasonable. I have never made demands which others cannot meet. So when I return from a planned Emperor's vacation, I was rather surprised to see how unreasonable others seem to have gotten.

The New Sith Order accepted Sedrick earlier this week unaware of his issues. Soon after he was given membership, we were approached by outside entities which let us know he was on their target lists. Further, they commanded, with no discussion that he would be attacked.

While I'm not in the business of offering protection to rogues. I am in the business of protecting my members. I am in the business of providing all aid and assistance to my members until my alliance no longer breathes life. When you wish me to drop that protection, you better have a good reason and be willing to back up your claims. If you are unwilling to discuss the validity of your claim, I am unwilling to halt my protection. It is unreasonable to assume that I will take the word of every individual who makes unsubstantiated claims, and I am a reasonable man.

Diplomatic procedures exist that adequately handle these affairs. Procedures which we have all used and enjoyed in the past. The rash behavior and unreasonable demands made by Van Hoo convince me this is nothing more than an attempt to create a large-scale conflict. A conflict to flush out a non-existant boogeyman. An attempt to find skeletons where they do not exist. For this reason, I have no plans to request help. You will have to find your war somewhere else.

The New Sith Order is not your bait. We are not a puppet to be wielded for your nefarious purposes. We will not support these archaic practices which we fought to prevent during Karma. We are not afraid of bloodshed, sweat or missiles. Where diplomacy fails the sword will prevail.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I :wub: you Lint. Have my dust bunnies?

Also, I tend to agree with the NSO on this. Not the whole "this is about something bigger" paranoia (no offense linty), but that RoK was incredibly rash in deciding to start this war. Its sad to see that passion rules reason, even on planet bob. You losers take your alliance pride too seriously. If the NSO had done what you did, they would have declared war yesterday.

[quote]When you wish me to drop that protection, you better have a good reason and be willing to back up your claims[/quote]

He had two active wars on a Ragnarok protectorate. You accepted him anyway, refused to boot him, and then aided him after Hoo explicitly told you such a thing would be considered a warrable offense.

Baaw, baaw victim card. You played too much and got your hand stuck in it, deal.