The Grand Association of Relics and Oldtimers

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mussolandia' timestamp='1280809339' post='2399104']
Dislike. Immensely. Hope you die a slow, painful death, losers.
[/quote]
Mussolandia, I see you are as bitter as ever and still resort to the same flames and trolling tactics you used three+ years ago, which are now laughably outdated. The only difference between then and now is that now you're even more irrelevant than you were.

[quote name='benjaminperdomo' timestamp='1280780241' post='2398728']
I prefer to blame Arciel
[/quote]

I sure haven't been blamed in a while, so this helps my wilting ego! :D

As well, I echo D34th's sentiments. It's nice seeing stuff like this every once in a while.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1280308359' post='2392341']
Ha! This is just like the anti-NSO! Moldavi's founding the Sith was like a clarion call to all his old school WUT and Order groupies and now we have one of his old school nemeses coming back and founding an alliance which will probably attract a lot of old school Leaguers. The founders and members of this alliance (with the exception of Grenval, he'd already flamed out) were the cool kids during the time I was in GATO and I left because I was sick of not being able to break into their old boys club. So you probably can't count on my application (not that any of you know who I was or care) and I can't say I'm overly happy to see some of you "back" (many never left). It's like having a flashback to being given a swirly.

So I won't wish you good luck but I will bid you welcome. And I certainly will enjoy seeing what kind of, well chaos, you create in your time here.
[/quote]

I remember you, and I enjoyed your company in GATO! Hope you don't feel that way about all of us. :)

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1280511406' post='2395171']
It's wishful thinking that GARO will. I believe I listed ODN, which is a CnG alliance. [b]I also listed LUE and NAAC which many people could also argue are CnG alliances[/b]. Personally I don't think that any SF alliances have made too huge of an impact on how the game runs. Maybe RoK and TPF with all of the merges/protectorates. Also RIA with the general witty-humor, other than that...

I guess GOONS and \m/ have made an impact as well, however I'm not a large fan of the impact that they have made. That's not to say that I dislike all GOONS and \m/embers, but their ideals don't agree with my own.
[/quote]

One would be a moron to argue that.

But, yeah, as it's been said many many times: your list is bonkers. Political enmity aside, NSO hasn't contributed half as much as most of the alliances you listed (yet?). And then some. Some of its members might have but not during their time with the Siths.

[quote name='Chris Kaos' timestamp='1280481798' post='2394893']
I love how the first thing you think of when you say my name is the 1V thing. How about all the good I did for GATO before that? Oh right, you weren't there for it.

Oh, and to the fellow who asked about us, the original GARO thread no longer exists, unfortunately.
[/quote]

i was there for it, except that there wasnt any to begin with.

[quote name='hankidan' timestamp='1280853579' post='2399571']
i was there for it, except that there wasnt any to begin with.
[/quote]
Hey I remember you!

[quote name='Chris Kaos' timestamp='1280857027' post='2399634']
Nation Created: 7/9/2007 4:25:40 PM (1,121 days old)

You missed the good stuff by about a year. Sorry.
[/quote]
Nation Created: 7/25/2010 11:19:57 AM (9 days old)

And by that logic, you missed it by about four years, sorry.

Hankidan was in GATO before I was and I joined on November 26, 2006 or so. He was there while you were and fought in GWII and GWIII at least (we were in the same platoon for the latter).

[quote name='Wootmeister' timestamp='1280839193' post='2399411']
I remember you, and I enjoyed your company in GATO! Hope you don't feel that way about all of us. :)
[/quote]
You I fondly remember. It was CK and Kevlar mainly that I wasn't happy to see back. I was never wowed by the competence of either of them and their egos always seemed to dwarf their actual ability. I never knew Grenval.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1280834047' post='2399367']
Nice to see that some old NPO members still hate old GATO members, what would be CN without hate and old grudges. ^_^
[/quote]
I know, it's like a fight at an old folks home, especially since so many GATOers went to NPO during the GWIII era and many are still there.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1280869728' post='2399923']
You I fondly remember. It was CK and Kevlar mainly that I wasn't happy to see back. I was never wowed by the competence of either of them and their egos always seemed to dwarf their actual ability. I never knew Grenval.
[/quote]
Wasn't happy to see me back? I've been around for awhile :P Though, I agree that Chris needs to keep that ego in check. I would, but I'm too great to be using my awesome power on such petty things.

;)

-Kev

[quote name='Chris Kaos' timestamp='1280820199' post='2399286']
Mussolandia, I see you are as bitter as ever and still resort to the same flames and trolling tactics you used three+ years ago, which are now laughably outdated. The only difference between then and now is that now you're even more irrelevant than you were.
[/quote]

Don't get upset, Chris, I can still teach you a few things about this place like I did back in the day.

You've always failed at everything you've tried, Kaos. I'm sure you'll live up to your record again. Loser.