Announcement regarding the Grand Global Alliance

Penkala

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='hizzy' date='30 May 2010 - 03:06 AM' timestamp='1275206772' post='2316486']
12 months later, is GGA ready to take Ocho-Cinco's powerpoint presentation into serious consideration?
[/quote]
Ah yes, OchoCinco for King of GGA

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='30 May 2010 - 01:56 AM' timestamp='1275198992' post='2316356']
Don't worry. At some point in the distant future, he'll convince people he's trustworthy again, get befriended by someone in leadership at some alliance that should know better, and then at some point log dump on them.

It has happened before on multiple occasions.
[/quote]

Heh, I'd almost forgotten about that.

Good luck GGA.

Welp. This is another situation of 'too little, too late'. Good luck, man. I hope you can pull a miracle out of your donkey. I've seen it happen a couple of times, so hopefully I'll see it happen again.

After dealing with Brookbank on a couple of occasions i can only say this.

GGA things should get a lot better for you guys. As to NSO well brookbank will fit right in with that little band of trouble you have.

I actually have more faith in GGA than I have in a long time. JB was too strong a personality for people like Dem and Shane to overcome. Now that his craziness is gone, I think Dem could really do a good job. If anyone can, it would be Dem, they need a considerate and thoughtful leader, and Dem can provide that. Good luck buddy.

[quote name='daggarz' date='30 May 2010 - 12:43 PM' timestamp='1275219768' post='2316546']
I am now in charge of GGA.
I will be PM'ing allies and nations shortly.

Daggarz,
Emperor of the Grand Global Alliance
[/quote]
We could turn this into a game like tag.

Now I'm in charge of GGA.

Despite what most of these haters and trolls say, I believe that you guys have been doing quite alright. Your numbers are growing and development seems fair. Although the loss of some government members hurt you guys earlier, I'm still fully confident that you guys can become "grand" once more in the future. Hopefully, we are allies till the end!

o/ Dementual
o/ GGA

I wish for the best of luck because with all these trolls and monsters running amok, you will need it.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='30 May 2010 - 01:36 AM' timestamp='1275197783' post='2316332']
Well, this finished up well, didn't it? Cruise in from MK, launch a disastrous coup that results in the loss of over half your members, cancel most of your treaties, systematically work to kill any positive PR the alliance might have gained, particularly by leaving UJA, make it your sole goal to kill VE, create a public spectacle when that comes to light, then leave when things don't seem to be going too well. Truly an impeccable record of great leadership.
[/quote]
It could have been worse.

He could have been Terry Howard :awesome:

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='30 May 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1275197783' post='2316332']
Well, this finished up well, didn't it? Cruise in from MK, launch a disastrous coup that results in the loss of over half your members, cancel most of your treaties, systematically work to kill any positive PR the alliance might have gained, particularly by leaving UJA, make it your sole goal to kill VE, create a public spectacle when that comes to light, then leave when things don't seem to be going too well. Truly an impeccable record of great leadership.
[/quote]
Sir, our plot to set up the GGA has [s]failed[/s] [b][i]worked![/i][/b]

[quote name='ali5541' date='30 May 2010 - 08:00 AM' timestamp='1275224399' post='2316579']
Despite what most of these haters and trolls say, I believe that you guys have been doing quite alright. Your numbers are growing and development seems fair.
[/quote]
What color is the sky in your world? :unsure:

Anyways, this IS a very good thing, best of luck to GGA. The alliance can still thrive but it'll take a lot of work and dedication. Dementual, you're probably the best person left to lead it so here's hoping you manage to turn the ship around.

For step one, I'd humbly suggest getting back into UJA. Then stay the hell off of OWF and recruit, recruit, recruit.

Okay, so, Dementual is pretty much one of my most favorite guys in CN, so this is good thing in my eyes. I don't mean good as in "well, it's a good thing that the sovereign leader who got his position via a coup has left the alliance at the first sign of trouble." I mean good as in, "hey, a pretty cool guy is now in charge, I think this is good."