An Announcement from the Grand Global Alliance

I'll make this brief. I know logs are circulating from the government channel of the Grand Global Alliance and I know for a fact who leaked them upon her exit from the GGA. These logs are over a month old and contain some pretty heated content regarding an alliance we were having some pretty major issues with at the time. They also contain some content I planted to expose a suspected mole. Unfortunately the leak ended up being someone we did not suspect, but I digress. This content was said in anger and quickly blew over and was forgotten about within the GGA. Apparently the person who leaked it and the person it was leaked to had other plans.

I stand here today to state that the Grand Global Alliance stands firm behind its commitment to the Green sphere with our Emerald Doctrine, regardless of what is contained in the logs. The Grand Global Alliance also currently holds no plans for aggressive action against any alliance, regardless of what you may be told.

Thank you.

Jonathan Brookbank
Sovereign and Chief Protector of the Realm

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your position is that logs leaked from your government channels aren't accurate but deliberately provocative information designed to flush out a mole, except you caught somebody you didn't think it was.

You sir, make Occam a very sad man.

[quote name='TypoNinja' date='26 May 2010 - 10:45 PM' timestamp='1274928306' post='2312943']
So your position is that logs leaked from your government channels aren't accurate but deliberately provocative information designed to flush out a mole, except you caught somebody you didn't think it was.

You sir, make Occam a very sad man.
[/quote]

That's not what was said, however, the logs, being outdated and containing venting by members of the government, are not accurate in portraying our feelings nor our plans.

EDIT: Forgot a comma.

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

[quote name='Silver Empress' date='26 May 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1274929178' post='2312960']
And what happened to the person you expected it was? Were they proven innocent? Or are they still a threat to your internal security?
[/quote]

They left of their own accord between then and now.

[quote name='wickedj' date='26 May 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1274929111' post='2312957']
Why dont you save the rest of us the trouble and go ahead and post the logs
[/quote]

[quote name='Leet Guy' date='26 May 2010 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1274929265' post='2312965']
I'm with wickedj on this one.
[/quote]

Me too.

Please JB, Please post the logs

[quote name='Blind Murder v2' date='26 May 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1274929648' post='2312974']
Corrected your statement, wickedj.
[/quote]
Good sir, we need more than just Invicta to laugh at so i must disagree with you

Here I thought that with the coup and new .gov GGA was thru with stupid and lame drama....I could have sworn that was the party line for awhile. Ah well cest la vie.

Gotta hate when you get your hand caught in the cookie jar though :P

[quote name='chefjoe' date='26 May 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1274929944' post='2312979']
Here I thought that with the coup and new .gov GGA was thru with stupid and lame drama....I could have sworn that was the party line for awhile. Ah well cest la vie.

Gotta hate when you get your hand caught in the cookie jar though :P
[/quote]
Silly man, what were you thinking?