The Easter Sunday Accords

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='CloudGT4' date='05 April 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1270440696' post='2248487']
wow C&G turned into the new tC.. great job of proving you guys were better, and changing tech extortion in CN..

O/Torn
O/IRON
O/TOP for a good fight.

Much <3 for ya.
[/quote]

What. No, really...what. If TIDTT felt that it was fair to pay reps, then something tells me they don't need you wailing to the heavens about injustice of it all or whatever.

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='04 April 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1270440880' post='2248497']
What. No, really...what. If TIDTT felt that it was fair to pay reps, then something tells me they don't need you wailing to the heavens about injustice of it all or whatever.
[/quote]

Way to excuse every term ever given by the Old Hegemony.

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='05 April 2010 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1270440880' post='2248497']
[/quote]

Don't deny it, take pride in it. You are the leader of the new hegemoney, take pride in your work and extortion!

But seriously, when an alliance is attacked it's really hard to call anything they demand as restitution to be extortion.

[quote name='CloudGT4' date='05 April 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1270440696' post='2248487']
wow C&G turned into the new tC.. great job of proving you guys were better, and changing tech extortion in CN..

O/Torn
O/IRON
O/TOP for a good fight.

Much <3 for ya.
[/quote]

Wait...what exactly is it that you're on?

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='05 April 2010 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1270440880' post='2248497']
[/quote]
At the same time, we did not have much of a choice. Agreeing to pay reparations doesn't make them fair or anything of the sort. Pacifica used that same line of reasoning to justify the reparations you paid and I distinctly remember some of your members comparing it to having a gun held to their head. The feeling is similar.

Aside from the reparations, fight well fought, gentlemen.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

I congratulate our Orange friends for finally getting a workable peace, harsh as it may be. I know how devastating it can be to an alliance to spend large amounts of time sending off all its technology, and though you won't experience quite the same level of difficulty, I have sympathy for you.

I also congratulate CnG and their friends for showing Grämlins that they have crossed a line.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='05 April 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1270440973' post='2248501']
Way to excuse every term ever given by the Old Hegemony.
[/quote]

Poorly worded. What I'm trying to communicate is that they genuinely felt they did something wrong (attacking without a "valid" CB, etc) and thus deserved to pay some level of reparations to make up for that. This is not the same as an alliance agreeing to pay reps because of threat of destruction or extinction. I apologize for not making that clearer.

again many thanks to Aircastle, Aloha, Christian Coalition of Countries, FOK, Global Alliance And Treaty Organization, League of Small Superpowers, Mostly Harmless Alliance, New Polar Order, Prism Protection Front, Siberian Tiger Alliance, The Brigade, The Jedi Order, Umbrella, as well as Athens, Federation of Buccaneers, Greenland Republic, League Of Shadows Treaty, Orange Defense Network, and Mushroom Kingdom, Blatantly Awesome Coalition of Nations, Dark Fist, Federation of Armed Nations, Farkistan, Genesis, Imperial Assault Alliance, Nemesis, Open Source Alliance, Ronin, Sparta, and The Resistance for a good fight with TOP IRON DAWN TORN and TSO.

It has been a pleasure working with all parties involved in this peace. During our time in the foxhole with Top IRON TSO and DAWN we have grown to respect these great alliances for their fighting prowess and their personal commitment to each others' well being. I wish my these friends good luck rebuilding, I'm sure we'll remain in contact.

To those alliances who opposed us: I would like to thank the Resistance and OBR for their behavior throughout this conflict. While we opposed each other on the battlefield, I think we have emerged with a new respect for one another. I appreciate your decision to waive reparations payments, and hope that next time we can meet on friendlier terms. I would also like to thank CnG and IAA. We've had a nice bout and I was glad to get to know many of you guys. Good luck in your rebuilding.

Sir William deserves a special thank you. As Archon stated, it is through his efforts this deal has been reached.

Peace in our time. It has been fun. Heres to many months of boring stat collections :P