The Easter Sunday Accords

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='08 April 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1270780629' post='2253792']
First of all, you have no [i]past experience[/i] with me outside of GOD rolling your fail alliance in about a day during Karma. So shut it.

Secondly, I had absolutely no problem with FARK's terms for NSO. It hurt Ivan's ego, sure, but they were the enemy and I've no problem with hurting an opponent. All Polar did was make me mad, and as Goldie noted, deflected some nukes that would otherwise have been used on NSO's allies. My first, second and third thoughts were "What the hell is Grub thinking?" Not "Man I should really go turn those screws on FARK so we can get the NSO front wrapped up!"

Fact is, FARK pulled their weight against NSO, GOD did not. We relied far too heavily on unreliables to fight that front for us [something that's been handled with extreme prejudice post-war]. Even if I had a qualm about the terms (which I didn't) I would've kept my mouth shut because of that. You don't put the work in, you have no right to complain.

Thirdly, unity. GOD's usually the one getting pressured into giving easier terms [unsuccessfully - obviously - but still] you'd have to be on crack to think we'd turn around and do it to friends.

Which leads me to my conclusion; you don't know what the hell you're talking about, so stop acting as such.
[/quote]
Indeed.

Xiph and I have one thing in common (well more than one prolly, but this one is relevant): most of the people who really hate us don't have a clue as to how we actually think or operate. I've come to the conclusion that there's an evil genius somewhere playing tricks on me by firing a magic wand from the sky at otherwise-intelligent people and turning their brains into mush to make my life awkward.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the case here is most of Gremlins in power being so high NS have decided its worth sacrificing their lower tier to destroy the upper tiers of those they are fighting and forum opinion doesn't matter. Below a certain NS point they don't have many fighting capable nations, but in the upper tiers out of range of most is where they have most of their nations.

If a low avg NS alliance attacked them it wouldn't even matter that much since most nations Gremlins care about would be out of range. I'm 34,047.015 NS and only one active Gremlin was within range to counter me, so even that most of their nations are out of range.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Haflinger' date='09 April 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1270789827' post='2254011']
Indeed.

Xiph and I have one thing in common (well more than one prolly, but this one is relevant): most of the people who really hate us don't have a clue as to how we actually think or operate. I've come to the conclusion that there's an evil genius somewhere playing tricks on me by firing a magic wand from the sky at otherwise-intelligent people and turning their brains into mush to make my life awkward.
[/quote]
I think it's because most of the people who try to play on the jungle-gym are novices, way out of their league in wit and measure.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='08 April 2010 - 10:19 PM' timestamp='1270783161' post='2253858']
Aye, while I don't exactly agree with his policies, you have to admire his candor
[/quote]
Even I respect it.

[quote name='D34th' date='06 April 2010 - 09:28 PM' timestamp='1270618092' post='2251359']
Chalaskan if you have all this stupid opinions about Grub why you joined NpO when he was our emperor? Also I could say: stop before say something idiotic, but looks like is too late.
[/quote]

Values, I understand you cannot comprehend. (Alcohol, and enthusiasm may have something to do with stating something idiotic, which is subjective.)

EDIT:

My "opinions" are based on fact. History is proof. History is FACT, can you deny that?

1. Grub joined NpO the day NAAC disbanded, although he was Emporor of NAAC which was disbanded by NpO.

2. He abandoned his Moralistic crusade (Which I backed 100% and eventually TOP against my wishes.) to save his/your alliance without telling those that were going to make a bold move in the face of adversity to back him, that he was going to. (He peaced out within minutes of the time they attacked a whole block to back NpO.) Then he turns around and declares war on them even though they were technically on his side. Then the majority of offensive wars after that were against TOP, who declared in his defense, and were at war with 20 plus alliances already.

Those that were unhappy with his decision within his alliance (me included) and posted a thread were locked and removed within literal minutes (admittedly most were pissed and moving to NSO or TOP.) Are you one of those mods that did this?

I would guess you are, if not; it doesn't change the fact it happened.

Edited by Chalaskan