Back off...... We just got married.

The Wizard of Oz

[center][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2r4n4lc.jpg[/img][/center]

[color="#8B0000"][b][size="6"][center]The Ozland Cobras and The Phoenix Federation have become ONE[/center][/size][/b][/color]

We had many good times as the Ozland Cobras and made many friends. We bring with us the same Government style to the new alliance as we had in Ozland. TPF was my home for many rounds and many old friends and warriors are now reunited. In an effort to keep the game fun and our alliances strong, we have decided to Merge as one. We will remain on Team white. There will be many changes that will be come our way. We will remain a raiding alliance. We will have only 2 treaties and 2 protectorates. [i](We will honor our current treaty partners and protectorates of both alliances till end of this current round.) [/i]
We love far too many people to protect and treaty with everyone. Our IRC will be #tpc-te. We are currently working out of the TPF forums at http://tpfte.info/index.php. Any alliance wishing for an embassy, we would love to see you there. If you like what you see, become a member and enjoy a strong alliance.

[b]So I would like to officially announce the birth of[/b] [size="7"][font="Century Gothic"][b][color="#FF0000"]The Phoenix[/color] [color="#000000"]Cobras[/color][/font][/size][/b]

Signed,

The Wizard of Oz

[size="2"]Shout out to Lochiel and Ed for graphics assistance.[/size]

[b]From the desk of Burning Glory:[/b]

Since TPF round 1 I have worked hard to build it from ground up. I fought many of battles to defend my fellow brothers against raids and wars. My hard work eventually paid off as TPF made it in the top 5 AA's and a GREAT Government was established.

For the past several rounds TPF has been and remains in the top 3 sanctioned AA’s. This is a testament to our alliance as our people keep coming back round after round, and our Gov is second to none. Together we are a team, all for one, one for all.….WE are TPF, We are friends and brothers, WE are warriors!

As anyone that knows me, I have always put TPF first, ALL of its members both Gov and non are important and the reason we are who we are today. I also gave all Gov an equal vote on the direction TPF went and to a great extent gave and encouraged each Gov member to run their section of Gov freely . Many new and great idea's have come from both the old and new TPF Gov, making us even greater.

I want to thank you all for your dedication and commitment to TPF!!

Now Its time for change, its time for a new beginning, a new era, and a new name.
For the past 2 or 3 rounds RL has been very trying and complicated for me and required a demanding amount of my time. As a result my time on our forums, OWF, and IRC- keeping up with allies has suffered. To add, the late of this round and next round I will be on even less due to a serious commitment in RL. Because of this I have asked Wiz to step and fill my void. He thinks like me, and cares for the well being of our members just as much as me, and he knows TPF from running as #2 for several rounds...He is the best man for the position.

Through our talks and knowing that Wiz and our old Gov has something invested in OC for 2 rounds now, he and I came up with a merger and a new AA name. Honestly It would be selfish of me to ask him to throw all of that away and run my AA for the next round or 2. With that said, TPF and OC will be merging together. With this merger we are changing to a new AA name and Wiz and I will run TPC together, although as I said my activity will be light and sporadic at best for the next round or 2. This is a great move for all of us and brings family back together again, we are excited and eager to get started!

Thanks to all that made TPF, TPF!!

Please welcome The Phoenix Cobras

o/ TPC

BG.

[IMG]http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww69/WhiteChocolate669/800px-Rembrandt_Harmensz_van_Rijn_1.jpg[/IMG]

Congrats. Now everyone can stop wondering what's going on and celebrate B-) It's not every day we get to celebrate such things on Planet Steve.

- Sylvia Midnight

I completely support this alliance!
o/ Wiz, BG, OLC, TPF and TPC!

I also have [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Page=1&Order=ASC&Field=Alliance_Date&Alliance=The%20Phoenix%20Cobras"]alliance seniority[/url], a pathetic yet true bragging point.

[quote name='ADude' date='19 March 2010 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1269063058' post='2231052']
about time you announced this..good luck though.
[/quote]
TPC has been the elephant in the TE room for a few days now. Anyone who looked had to notice this massive new alliance with a surprisingly high average NS, that looked so familiar. I'm very proud of all involved - including people from other alliances in the know, like ADude and Hisk - that the process stayed on the dl (and off the OWF) til it was finally competed.

The bonus is that every nation listed is active. After all, they did change AAs when asked. Most - not all, but most - of those who've yet to switch over from either parent alliance are the inactives. the result: TPC currently has 125 active nations and the highest average NS of any alliance over 10 nations in all of TE. Most impressive!

If we ever attack anyone we'll be pretty good at it :P

[quote name='Bionic redhead' date='20 March 2010 - 07:41 AM' timestamp='1269088861' post='2231230']
I like how BG didn't mention that the only reason this merge came around is because BG finally pissed off the rest of the gov to the extent that they all left. Only after this did BG realize that his lazy backside can't run TPF by itself.
[/quote]

BR, you are sadly mistaken and immature. Since you don't know what your talking about, I'll fill you in. Not all Gov left, and after the ones who did leave I had 7 or 8 more stepping up to replace them. Darth, Heat, boogie, and reckless were the first to step up, and 3 or 4 others offered shortly after. There are many loyal TPF people and anyone of them could have done your job.
Don't forget I did your job before you came, and for several rounds while you were there, I could have done it after you left as well....Besides it wasn't until after your powers were reduced that you left ;)

Truth is, RL comes first. This is a game and being as my time playing will be so sporadic, I choose the merger because I thought both AA's would benefit and be happier from it.

BG.

[quote name='Burning Glory' date='21 March 2010 - 04:02 AM' timestamp='1269144154' post='2231851']
BR, you are sadly mistaken and immature. Since you don't know what your talking about, I'll fill you in. Not all Gov left, and after the ones who did leave I had 7 or 8 more stepping up to replace them. Darth, Heat, boogie, and reckless were the first to step up, and 3 or 4 others offered shortly after. There are many loyal TPF people and anyone of them could have done your job.
Don't forget I did your job before you came, and for several rounds while you were there, I could have done it after you left as well....Besides it wasn't until after your powers were reduced that you left ;)

Truth is, RL comes first. This is a game and being as my time playing will be so sporadic, I choose the merger because I thought both AA's would benefit and be happier from it.

BG.
[/quote]

IIRC you were left with 008, who did the nation audits. At the same time you lost your MoFA, MoD, PoF, PoA and MoR. I kinda doubt you were going to run foreign affairs, defence, recruitment and newbie training all by yourself.

I guess I should congratulate our replacements. They held our jobs for a whopping 2 days before you replaced them with OLC's gov. Interestingly enough, with the exception of darth pollard, aren't all our replacements just members of your personal cheerleading squad?

Now I'm glad you mentioned my job. I'm pretty sure anyone else could have done my job, just without doing anywhere near as good a job as I did (especially as I took all the hatchery stuff with me when I left). The idea of you doing it is pretty funny though, you'd get overloaded with work for the first 2 (crucial) weeks at the start of the round. But it's also that overload of work that caused me to stay around long enough to be around for you to take all my masking powers away: I had to finish off a last batch of hatchery graduates (yeah, I was nice enough to do that for you).

But anyway, if we want to talk about who could have done who's job, then what about yours? Considering how little you were around and how little you spoke to the rest of the gov, you were equally replaceable. Heck, any time in the last two rounds you could have been couped. Me, hiddenshadow and clash nearly did it in round 8 and the gov who left nearly did it this round. We decided to be nice instead. If you can't do a job, then you should use common sense and move aside to let someone else do it for you.

Edit: and if this merge was just for the good of OLC and TPF, then why is it that with only one exception (you), all the gov positions went to former OLC members? Don't you rate your replacements that highly?

Edited by Bionic redhead

[quote name='Bionic redhead' date='21 March 2010 - 08:00 AM' timestamp='1269176411' post='2232089']
IIRC you were left with 008, who did the nation audits. At the same time you lost your MoFA, MoD, PoF, PoA and MoR. I kinda doubt you were going to run foreign affairs, defence, recruitment and newbie training all by yourself.

I guess I should congratulate our replacements. They held our jobs for a whopping 2 days before you replaced them with OLC's gov. Interestingly enough, with the exception of darth pollard, aren't all our replacements just members of your personal cheerleading squad?

Now I'm glad you mentioned my job. I'm pretty sure anyone else could have done my job, just without doing anywhere near as good a job as I did (especially as I took all the hatchery stuff with me when I left). The idea of you doing it is pretty funny though, you'd get overloaded with work for the first 2 (crucial) weeks at the start of the round. But it's also that overload of work that caused me to stay around long enough to be around for you to take all my masking powers away: I had to finish off a last batch of hatchery graduates (yeah, I was nice enough to do that for you).

But anyway, if we want to talk about who could have done who's job, then what about yours? Considering how little you were around and how little you spoke to the rest of the gov, you were equally replaceable. Heck, any time in the last two rounds you could have been couped. Me, hiddenshadow and clash nearly did it in round 8 and the gov who left nearly did it this round. We decided to be nice instead. If you can't do a job, then you should use common sense and move aside to let someone else do it for you.

Edit: and if this merge was just for the good of OLC and TPF, then why is it that with only one exception (you), all the gov positions went to former OLC members? Don't you rate your replacements that highly?
[/quote]

LOL! BR
Don't get so up set that you lost your position and never ever think I could get couped as it would be the biggest mistake you ever made.
There are far to many loyal TPF members as well as friends and allies that would ever let that happen. You see it takes an over whelming number of nations to see that through and 3, 4, 5, or 6 nations just don't do it.
As much as I'm trying diligently to be polite and as respectful of you and understand that your upset you were pushed out, your making very hard to keep the kid gloves on :)
I'd like to take the time to go into your incoherent babbling and temper tantrum with a reply but I just can't do it. There is no reason to post here on OWF of your incompetence, TPF/OLC/TPC business, or other things that have no business here.
However i will tell you that you just don't get it. OLC is TPF and all of OLC gov was TPF gov before OLC.
I hand picked all of them except HS for their skills, friendship, and commitment to TPF....They deserve and earned the positions!
Also as far as I know, JB is still in Gov and Bibs is also filling in as well.

[quote name='Burning Glory' date='23 March 2010 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1269304974' post='2233665']
LOL! BR
Don't get so up set that you lost your position and never ever think I could get couped as it would be the biggest mistake you ever made.
There are far to many loyal TPF members as well as friends and allies that would ever let that happen. You see it takes an over whelming number of nations to see that through and 3, 4, 5, or 6 nations just don't do it.
As much as I'm trying diligently to be polite and as respectful of you and understand that your upset you were pushed out, your making very hard to keep the kid gloves on :)
I'd like to take the time to go into your incoherent babbling and temper tantrum with a reply but I just can't do it. There is no reason to post here on OWF of your incompetence, TPF/OLC/TPC business, or other things that have no business here.
However i will tell you that you just don't get it. OLC is TPF and all of OLC gov was TPF gov before OLC.
I hand picked all of them except HS for their skills, friendship, and commitment to TPF....They deserve and earned the positions!
Also as far as I know, JB is still in Gov and Bibs is also filling in as well.
[/quote]

<Bionic_redhead> have you seen BG's latest forum post?
<*censored*> No, i don't normally check the owf. can you give me the link?
<Bionic_redhead> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=82935&view=findpost&p=2233665
<*censored*> he's a ****. I agree w/ everything you said

Oh and that is a TPC gov member I'm talking to in that quote. I've removed their name per their request.

Lost my position? Pushed out? I chose to resign and leave. Almost the entire gov chose to resign and leave. Heck, the vast majority of the core members of TPF chose to leave with us. The total number of members came to somewhat more than 6. And if we'd gone for the coup option, we'd have had full control of the forums and senate before you would have known what was happening. From there, you'd have been hard pressed to fight back in any shape or form.

You are right though, I should be carefull about avoiding incoherant babbling and temper tantrums. Thanks for the warning. I mean considering [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=78750&view=findpost&p=2115981"]some[/url] of your posts recently, [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80958&view=findpost&p=2187197"]you[/url] [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80318&view=findpost&p=2168003"]should[/url] [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80318&view=findpost&p=2168209"]know[/url] [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80318&view=findpost&p=2168999"]all[/url] [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80318&view=findpost&p=2169954"]about[/url] [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=78750&view=findpost&p=2115806"]that[/url]. As for my incompetence, you used to like it a lot: http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/2063/incompetence.png According to you, I produced 90 or so of the best members TPF has ever had. When I get some more free time tomorrow, I might go and screenshot some more of your compliments about me.

Speaking of competence. I wouldn't brag too much about all of OLC gov being ex-TPF gov. They pretty freely admit that you were the main reason they left in the first place. They also admit that they returned for the good of TPF, not for you.

Now BG, please take those kid gloves off.

Edited by Bionic redhead

Seriously guys? [i]Please[/i]...BOTH of you put the gloves on. They are better than mittens and might stop you guys from carrying this stuff out on the OWF. If you guys wanna argue with and flame each other, do it via PM....NOT here.

o/ no longer arguing about stupid stuff

Bionicus, You have the highest respect from many rank members including myself.
I understand how you feel about politics in this particular case and your position (no position :unsure: ).

I believe our alliance will become better in the long run, despite some sacrifices.
Let it go, mate. It's not a RL after all. Patience is needed, I guess.
Please come back.