Concerning the War of Aggression against C&G

Archon

[quote name='Crymson' date='15 February 2010 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1266288977' post='2184082']
Not entirely accurate.
[/quote]
Do explain in full, because really I'm sure most of us want to know your side of the story. Archon did his best to portray it how we see it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least this position is made concrete to the powers it effects. May the fighting continue until strategic victory is assured, I mean...I've had enough of these 5 minute wars flaring, dwindling, and then re-flaring every month. It always interrupts my tech-dealing cycles, which is quite simply cruel and inhumane punishment for an infra hoarding hippy like myself.

This is not accurate as Crymson is the True Leader of the Cyberverse. If you do not acknowledge him as such then I will see to it that MK rebels around you.

Also, quite well put sir.

[quote name='Crymson' date='15 February 2010 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1266288977' post='2184082']
There are some significant inaccuracies in your interpretations. I'll leave it to the current government to discuss that with you. In any event, I regret having been honest with you, because in the event you've decided to interpret what Peron and I said in the worst possible manner and then aggressively demean it in public.

This was very low of you. Gratzi for the display of your true character.
[/quote]
He even states they are interpretations, and what he viewed your words as saying. His opinion from what you stated to him is clearly shared by CnG government, so I don't quite understand how it can be inaccurate, as it is all opinion based.

But of course, let the current government deal with it. I'm sure they will completely debase what he stated :rolleyes:

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Crymson' date='15 February 2010 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1266288977' post='2184082']
There are some significant inaccuracies in your interpretations. I'll leave it to the current government to discuss that with you. In any event, I regret having had any sort of on-the-level talk with you, because in the event you've decided to interpret what Peron and I said in the worst possible manner and then aggressively demean it in public. I suppose all should take notice that discussing things with you in good faith is not the way to go.

Well, whatever.

To all those who respond to this post: I love you all, no matter what.
[/quote]
From the explanation you gave, and the one given by all other TOP members I've talked to, this was very accurate.

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='15 February 2010 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1266288888' post='2184076']
Just a small typo.
[/quote]

Argh I thought I caught it fast enough!! :(

There are some significant inaccuracies in your interpretations. I'll leave it to the current government to discuss that with you. In any event, I regret having been honest with you, because in the event you've decided to interpret what Peron and I said in the worst possible manner and then aggressively demean it in public.

This was very low of you. Gratzi for the display of your true character.
[/quote]

Excuse me? This is not just my interpretation. The logs were shared in full with the entirety of C&G leadership, all of whom drew the exact same conclusions. You may regret being honest with me, but at least be so for the right reasons.

[quote name='Crymson' date='15 February 2010 - 08:56 PM' timestamp='1266288977' post='2184082']
There are some significant inaccuracies in your interpretations. I'll leave it to the current government to discuss that with you. In any event, I regret having had any sort of on-the-level talk with you, because in the event you've decided to interpret what Peron and I said in the worst possible manner and then aggressively demean it in public. I suppose all should take notice that discussing things with you in good faith is not the way to go.

Well, whatever.

To all those who respond to this post: I love you all, no matter what.
[/quote]
Better, but still leaves me with an empty feeling in my stomach. Why not actually say something that represents your translation of the conversation?

[quote name='Hayzell' date='15 February 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1266289477' post='2184116']
All right then, glad to see CnG's propaganda streamlined and in one well written post.
[/quote]
Please point out any inaccuracies, we'd love to be able to correct anything we've gotten wrong for the future!

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='Hayzell' date='15 February 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1266289477' post='2184116']
All right then, glad to see CnG's propaganda streamlined and in one well written post.
[/quote]
That's not propaganda. That's Archon fulfilling his need to come out with 3-4 walls of text per global war.

Thank you for the clarification, Archon. Not that it really matters to you, but I saw the TOP/IRON wars as extremely stupid aggressive wars. Zenith also entered the war aggressively to assist Old Guard in defending IRON against GRE.

But once the bullets start flying, it doesn't really matter anymore.

Edited by Duncan King