BAPS Announcement

moshea

[quote name='nippy' date='03 February 2010 - 02:11 PM' timestamp='1265227892' post='2156983']
Aren't you trying to catch up to Arcades? :ehm:
[/quote]

I've already passed Arcades once and been #1. The new challenge is just passing new people for the first time. Got to change it up to be exciting!

Heard ya'll are Irish, round of Irish Car Bombs everyone?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MaGneT' date='03 February 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1265229507' post='2157032']
Yes, bandwagoners, because DT/PC/NoR are definitely not tied to the CnG coalition in any way. . .
[/quote]

yes, because you had some legit connection to FAN to bring you in on this front?

Because FAN is now CnG?

PC hit us because they have no respect for anything or anyone in Cybernations. We knew they would, it's their job. They're the unthinking attack dog of the CnG side who will break treaties and do what ever it takes to start the chain.

DT and NoR came in because they saw opportunity and bandwagoned along with PC.

If i'm wrong, it's because you thought FAN and PC weren't enough to handle Valhalla. We're not [i]THAT[/i] good.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='03 February 2010 - 04:15 PM' timestamp='1265231741' post='2157115']
yes, because you had some legit connection to FAN to bring you in on this front?

Because FAN is now CnG?

PC hit us because they have no respect for anything or anyone in Cybernations. We knew they would, it's their job. They're the unthinking attack dog of the CnG side who will break treaties and do what ever it takes to start the chain.

DT and NoR came in because they saw opportunity and bandwagoned along with PC.

If i'm wrong, it's because you thought FAN and PC weren't enough to handle Valhalla. We're not [i]THAT[/i] good.
[/quote]
The three of our alliances collectively decided that in coalition wars, paper treaties are irrelevant. Sides are relevant. FAN, who many of us happen to like, is clearly on our side. Thus, we chose to back them up.

Simple enough, right?

Edited by MaGneT

[quote name='mushi' date='03 February 2010 - 03:40 PM' timestamp='1265229632' post='2157035']
Welcome Baps, thanks for attacking my nation, i will enjoy it. I wish you the best of luck, but there will be no mercy. I must say our front does seem to have the best fighters.
[/quote]
Agreed Mushi the top 5% should be back to attainable in 4 months for a noob again if they hurry.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='03 February 2010 - 02:36 PM' timestamp='1265229383' post='2157024']
You have only 18 of 54 nations in Peace mode. I'm sure you could have done better. And why declare on an alliance when you can't even commit to it properly?
[/quote]

Knight proverb 21:1

" Proper Planing Prevents Piss Poor Performance "

[i]Experimentum 2007[/i]

War is like big wave surfing, paddling out takes 100 percent dedication, you can't say "woo time out" when thing's aren't going your way.

freak, you just have to love the commitment set forth by all this, my only regret was deleting my powerhouse a month ago, the fun I could of had. :P

[quote name='Huang Ti' date='04 February 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1265242002' post='2157436']
I think you're mixing up the irish (people) with the IRA (terrorist group)... :unsure:
[/quote]

You have much to learn, young HT... it's a drink, you eejit!

Hmmmm... I been wondering for a long time how we might fair against PC on a 1-1... guess, now I'll find out!

o/ BAPS
o/ PC

I'm sure we'll all have great fun :D