Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know, i promised myself to not waste my time arguing in this war anymore, but for you to declare a "Coalition War" as you called it, it might have paid of to target an alliance which was actually involved in this war.

Instead you attacked a bystander.

Nice going, so much for your rethoric...

WARNING, SEIZURE INDUCING IMAGE: http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee63/alpreb/myeyes.gif

TOP’s official war flag, causing headaches to friend and foe alike

War at last.

This will be an interesting conflict. Not since the 2nd Great War have we participated on a fight were the result was not truly in our favour. Fighting outnumbered and outgunned is something I have longed for to experience.

We have expected this since times memorable that I’m still surprised it did happen. We have built our castles, sharpened our iron, trained or archers for what seem like an eternity for this war. We are ready. We were always ready. This is the chance to show the cyberverse that we are some of the finest rulers of war and we will not disappoint ourselves.

Our allies rely on us. If we crumble, the war is lost. If we prevail, we will win. It is funny how fate turns around at times. I see several of those who will help me in this as people I fought in earlier wars. But honestly, the past has always been the past and we tend to forgive those who lost at our hands. I can only hope that some have prepared better today than when we met you since not all were all that impressive.

For those who will attack us, I hope you are prepared. If we must trade our nations to see the destructions of yours, we will not hesitate. We do not need to win, stalemate is an acceptable result of this war.

While we take any attack lightly and with greetings, but do not attempt to push us too far if the tables turn in this conflict. Our wrath is a cold one and this conflict might extent it all a bit longer than you will wish. That said, our vengeance will not be done when peace is concluded. When it’s all over the slate is clean and only fond memories will remain. If The Grämlins of old convinced us of anything, then it was the detrimental effect of punishing surrender terms.

A shoutout to umbrella. I know this will change nothing but I hope you will come out of this alright. We will attempt to help you, but if war in this world has taught me anything, the moment you become the “enemy” it gets near impossible. While my heart hopes we can see eye to eye after this, my guts tell me otherwise.

To my friends and allies, may luck be with you and your fighting spirit be high

To my enemies

To my alliance in hoc signo vinces

Now let’s loose the dogs of war and blow some !@#$ up.

alpreb, High Champion and Historian of the Order of the Paradox

Edited by Esquire
Made the seizure inducing image more forum friendly.