Report Forum Issues Here

admin

I'm not sure if this is a general forum issue or just an issue for me personally, but whenever I quote another user, it shows the quote twice.  It did this before the upgrade and I could just delete the quote, but now it's not letting me delete one quote without deleting the other.

Not as much as a bug/issue as much as a complaint/query: Justy's Bar was deleted. Was this done by accident or on purpose? Was it just too large? I feel that it's an important part of the Cybernations community infrastructure and its absence makes the Water Cooler feel oddly empty. Thanks for the mods' times.

The "view this post" by a user I ignored is no longer available.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alterego.

It usually said something along the lines of

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alterego. Do you want to view this post?

When I try to edit a post, I get an error message that says "You must enter a post"

(And yes, there's still like 100 lines of text there)

(EDIT: Also, apparently leaving a blank line in between lines of text results in a one-line-for-everything mess.)

(DOUBLE EDIT: But apparently not after you edit your post...)

Edited by Gopherbashi

couple of problems, the first is that I went to deploy soldiers it was too many and threatened to push me into anarchy. I pressed cancel but the game deployed the soliders and forced my nation into anarchy anyway. the next is the game keeps telling me that I cant launch a nuclear attack until 24 hours after delcaring war well its past 24 hours and I am still getting the same message. can someone look into these glitches please. http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=66397

couple of problems, the first is that I went to deploy soldiers it was too many and threatened to push me into anarchy. I pressed cancel but the game deployed the soliders and forced my nation into anarchy anyway. the next is the game keeps telling me that I cant launch a nuclear attack until 24 hours after delcaring war well its past 24 hours and I am still getting the same message. can someone look into these glitches please. http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=66397

How did you do that on the forums?

No but seriously dude, look where your posting before you post.

Not sure if this is a Browser problem or a Forum problem. Any time I right or left click on an image, it opens it up in a small popup pox that gives me the option of saving the image, or closing the popup. The problem is is that I can't copy the image location anymore, because all it does is open up this box, and I can't do it from that either.

Not sure if this is a Browser problem or a Forum problem. Any time I right or left click on an image, it opens it up in a small popup pox that gives me the option of saving the image, or closing the popup. The problem is is that I can't copy the image location anymore, because all it does is open up this box, and I can't do it from that either.

To expand on this - you can no longer access links contained in pictures (ie. how I link each alliance's real-time stats in the ASR).

Also, spoilers please? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spoilers weren't working for my before either.

EDIT: Yeah, still not working.

Bumping this.  Spoilers don't seem to work with Chrome.  They do, however, work with FF.  Please fix it for all browsers (or at least Chrome). 

• 4 months later...

I think the whole thing might have something to do with my "About Me" page. It was the last thing I could edit. I tried getting into it but the button does not work. Furthermore when I want to post I have to go into "More Reply Options" and then post. Help please.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't see spoilers, can't quick reply, and can't select "members," "help files," "blogs," or "gallery" from the drop down menu in the search box at the top right of each page; I also can't click the edit button for my own posts or the quote buttons for others' posts (I have to right click and open them in a new tab).  There may be other issues I haven't yet encountered.  Not sure why, but it's been the case for over a week.

I currently use Chrome as my browser running on a MacBook Pro with Mac OS X 10.7.5.

Edited by HM Solomon I

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I tried to post a nonpermited image host.com flag image in the New Polar Order recruitment thread but it said the administrator does not allow the link to be posted. Not sure why this is but thought I would bring it up

IIRC some image hosts are not permitted because they reuse URLs, something that can display less than savoury images in the future.

• 1 year later...