Report Forum Issues Here

admin

the in game link doesn't go to the forums... it goes to the web hosting page.

Can you be a bit more specific? And cleared your cache?

quotes from before the change do not appear to be working right, not sure if it also is stuff newly quoted

Karma doesnt work, says iven given my limit of negative/positive votes for the day when i havent done any

We're aware of this.

This theme is a joke, right? My eyes hurt. To the point of them watering. I know it's important to move forward and keep vulnerabilities to a minimum... but wow. Could we have a theme contest? Maybe a poll with links to a few different themes? It would benefit the community greatly to have a more viewer-friendly theme.

This theme is a joke, right? My eyes hurt. To the point of them watering. I know it's important to move forward and keep vulnerabilities to a minimum... but wow. Could we have a theme contest? Maybe a poll with links to a few different themes? It would benefit the community greatly to have a more viewer-friendly theme.

I agree. This theme needs a lot of work. A community-wide theme contest would be great.

I agree with this man.

I agree, a new theme would be a good idea.

It does feel like some sort of noob boards.. . I can't stand to look at it.

[23:25:09] <+Croix> |Jason8|Away| apparently thats the default newest IPB theme.

[23:25:21] <+|Jason8|Away|> Apparently it's the most terrible theme in existence.

[23:25:35] <+Croix> ..I support this line of thought and will post accordingly.

I agree, we need a new theme.

This is the default IPB 3.0 theme, but the coding of it allows for easy color manipulation thankfully. Give them some time to edit it a bit or give them some theme suggestions.

I'd be really curious to see who here knows how to write an entirely new theme in IPB 3.0, I've been searching for awhile and found no one good enough at IPB 3.0. Lettme know if you do.

E: Posted during admin's thing.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

Pressing the "Mark Board as Read" button returns an error to the effect of:

"[#20312] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."

HINT: I am actually logged in.