admin

Report Forum Issues Here

325 posts in this topic

As you can see we just completed a major upgrade of the forums. Report any issues here.

the in game link doesn't go to the forums... it goes to the web hosting page.

quotes from before the change do not appear to be working right, not sure if it also is stuff newly quoted

Karma doesnt work, says iven given my limit of negative/positive votes for the day when i havent done any

some of the sanctioned allainces pips are a little off centre.

Can you be a bit more specific? And cleared your cache?

quotes from before the change do not appear to be working right, not sure if it also is stuff newly quoted

Karma doesnt work, says iven given my limit of negative/positive votes for the day when i havent done any

We're aware of this.

Refresh the page or clear your cache.

Can you be a bit more specific? And cleared your cache?

i didnt clear my cache.

This is edited in the section settings for each forum, something like "allow users to rate topics"

This theme is a joke, right? My eyes hurt. To the point of them watering. I know it's important to move forward and keep vulnerabilities to a minimum... but wow. Could we have a theme contest? Maybe a poll with links to a few different themes? It would benefit the community greatly to have a more viewer-friendly theme.

This theme is a joke, right? My eyes hurt. To the point of them watering. I know it's important to move forward and keep vulnerabilities to a minimum... but wow. Could we have a theme contest? Maybe a poll with links to a few different themes? It would benefit the community greatly to have a more viewer-friendly theme.

I agree. This theme needs a lot of work. A community-wide theme contest would be great.

I agree with this man.

I agree, a new theme would be a good idea.

It does feel like some sort of noob boards.. . I can't stand to look at it.

[23:25:09] <+Croix> |Jason8|Away| apparently thats the default newest IPB theme.

[23:25:21] <+|Jason8|Away|> Apparently it's the most terrible theme in existence.

[23:25:35] <+Croix> ..I support this line of thought and will post accordingly.

I'm getting the same bug as Jason8.

I agree, a new theme would be a good idea.

Black instead of blue!

I agree, we need a new theme.

This thread is for FORUM BUG REPORTS. This is not a thread to complain about the theme. Any further posts like that will be warned.

I like this theme.... I just think it's zoomed in too much if that makes sense.

Edit: Uhhh, in after warn... sorry :(

Edited by Drai

This is the default IPB 3.0 theme, but the coding of it allows for easy color manipulation thankfully. Give them some time to edit it a bit or give them some theme suggestions.

I'd be really curious to see who here knows how to write an entirely new theme in IPB 3.0, I've been searching for awhile and found no one good enough at IPB 3.0. Lettme know if you do.

E: Posted during admin's thing.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

The calendar is open to everyone, is it alright if we add events like alliance birtdays, and historical things?

The calendar is open to everyone, is it alright if we add events like alliance birtdays, and historical things?

That would be nice.

When I went to edit my sig, the coding showed up as all html code. Refreshing didn't work, so I just had to rebuild it from scratch/bbcode.

Pressing the "Mark Board as Read" button returns an error to the effect of:

"[#20312] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."

HINT: I am actually logged in.