The R&R Alliance

juslen

xRNcI.png

November 13, 2006 was the day of discovery, the day of reckoning, the day when all our lives would be changed forever. It all started with a little known Americas Army R&R member named DangChang who posted a link to a game called "Cybernations." Within 1 day over a dozen R&R members had established nations and simple trades were organized, along with Aidz being spread through the small group of new nations. After 8 days the topic had generated over 500 replies, a sign that greater things were in store for this dedicated group of AA R&R members.

On November 14, the_eleMent (we all know him as Commander Canuck) posted an announcement on the CN Forums introducing the R&R Alliance to Planet Bob for the first time. During this time a crude "constitution" had been established and just one day later on November 15th the R&R Alliance had adopted its first official charter. The charter is believed to have been drafted by Mr.devil, but there had yet to be any official members of government within the alliance.

This would all change on November 17 when R&R finally had a forum to call home. With no more than 35 members, a basic charter, our flag and a few basic boards in our forums, we finally had ourselves an alliance! We were on the red team,and soon our most active members were being appointed to government. All we had was the strong will of R&R to keep us united. IamJoe of IRON was the veteran nation who helped to guide R&R on its journey. November 20th marked the date of R&R's first aid tree. The first step towards the organization and the positive growth of R&R. But more was needed to solidify R&R as an alliance...

---------------------------

JUNy3.jpg-------------------------

Above is an excerpt from the sacred R&R history books written on Oct 5 2007. R&R has a long rich history and a tradition of honoring its proud members though unity, friendship and strength. At the time our history was written R&R was 150 members strong with a total nation strength of 1,173,206. We started with a few dozen members over 3 years ago, and we have grown to over 200 members and passed the elusive 4 million NS mark. We did not do this through mergers, we did not accomplish this feat by attracting members from other alliances. The vast majority of our success comes from the hard work and determination from nations who start with nothing and grow to be some of the most powerful nations on Planet Bob.

Come join R&R and be part of something special. We provide our members with an active community, awesome members, aid, protection, guidance and most importantly friendship.

R&R has been a proud member of the orange team for over 3 years. Veteran nations are welcome to join and are not required to change their team color. New nations are given the opportunity to sell technology and all nations on the orange team are provided with all the resources they need to establish trade circles. Larger nations looking to purchase technology will be happy to know that R&R has an active recruitment staff which means we have more than enough new nations to buy tech from. Those who sell tech can look forward to generous aid packages of 15 million dollars for successfully selling tech to fellow alliance members. Established nations can also obtain aid to purchase wonders and we always strive to arm our top nations with nuclear weapons.

We also have one of the most active IRC channels on coldfront. Click on the image below to visit our #RnR channel.

---------------------------------------

ZqeIg.png---------------------------------------

- R&R Wikia

- R&R Stats

- Archive

Edited by juslen

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other news, R&R briefly passed up TOP for the #20 rankings in members at 213 but soon fell to 212 members for the tie.

:nuke: In the nuclear realm R&R is just 46 nukes shy of 1,000 which would be an all time high and put us in rank #30.

We are currently in a race to 1,000 with The International, fellow orange team members and LEO brothers. Wish us luck!

Edited by juslen

Orange team nations who join will have 3 very useful programs provided for them.

1. Trade Circles (you sign up, we do the work for you)

2. Temp Trades (missing trades? Well we find temp trades for you until your circle can be completed)

3. Uranium Trades + aid provided to buy a MP wonder and purchase 20 nukes.

In other news, R&R hits #28 on the score charts thanks to our focus on tech, nukes and recruitment. We haven't seen these levels and rankings in over a year. So that means we are working our @#$% off :D

Edited by juslen

34 now :)

And I'd like to comment on how you're adding stats and other facts instead of being like the other alliances and seeing who can bump their thread the most, lol :D

Oh you know me!

Lets see.. time to post an R&R image that everyone can look at and go OooooOOooooOOoo

o4G5i.png

Hope I'm not breaking any copyright laws here :D

Oh hai guyz! Sorry its been a while since my last update.

Well lets see, R&R is in standby mode since we established a white peace with NSO and Purpolol :awesome:

Lost a few members, burned some pixels and enjoying some much needed rest. Or maybe that is just me talking.. I am about to pass out as I am typing this.

Anyways.. join R&R!

:R&R:

• 2 weeks later...