• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Declaring without negotiations at all.

Well done guys, well done.

:lol1:

Negotiations weren't needed then.

You don't seem to realize that this is exactly why people got upset with NPO last war.

But whatever, I will let you ignore the fact that your allies are discussing peace with the people they are fighting with and declare war during those negotiations.

/Classy/

I ask that the campaign against TPF's direct allies waiting to go in being used as a PR tool cease.

Good luck with that. Last time I asked your friends and allies for something, they proceeded to counter with a massive personal-attack assault against me.

I have already pre-emptively surrendered to the coalition of TOP and TOP, as I feel liquid mercury is the size of a small alliance himself, he and certain others within TOP can rightfully be called their own coalition. A coalition of one, if you will.

So, I hereby state I surrender in full again.

Signed,

Astronaut Jones - Funk Doctor Spock, The Green-Eyed Bandit, and Leader of the Def Squad.

You don't seem to realize that this is exactly why people got upset with NPO last war.

But whatever, I will let you ignore the fact that your allies are discussing peace with the people they are fighting with and declare war during those negotiations.

/Classy/

How were negotiations not needed then?

/Classy/

Would the negotiations be taking place if they weren't staring at the TOP of an IRON hammer?

Show me where in the rules of CN you have to have a ceasefire during negiotiations? You guys started the war, without trying diplomacy. There is a huge difference between attacking someone while talking to them about peace, and helping your ally at war while they try to get peace. If you can't see the difference your stupid or being willfully blind.