Ragnarok Announcement

Van Hoo III

You are aware that Valhalla was obligated to declare war under the provisions of the The Möbius Accords regardless of the status of any other treaties with NPO, right?

Yet, you didn't. Or am I missing the reference to the Mobius Accords in the Valhalla DoW. Are we discussing the lead-up to the Karma War? Or the lead-up to a fictional war that apparently happened around the same time?

And that it declared war in defense of TPF because the treaty with TPF was still technically in effect, right? Facts are important. I suggest you find them.

You're quite heroic. I'm surprised someone isn't writing a comic book about your exploits. Or at least a development deal on a Saturday morning cartoon.

EDIT: I added more stuff because that's the kinda guy I am

Edited by Krack

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet, you didn't. Or am I missing the reference to the Mobius Accords in the Valhalla DoW. Are we discussing the lead-up to the Karma War? Or the lead-up to a fictional war that apparently happened around the same time?

Valhalla did not declare directly against those attacking NPO, no. But it did attack PC, who was attacking TPF who had declared in support of NPO. Therefore, Valhalla was part of the faction known collectively as the "Hegemony" during the Karma War.

It is analogous to Ragnarok's participation in the War of the Coalition (GW V). While Rok did not attack NpO directly, it did do combat with members of the BLEU block and their allies during the war.

You're quite heroic. I'm surprised someone isn't writing a comic book about your exploits. Or at least a development deal on a Saturday morning cartoon.

Try feature length Hollywood film productions.

Now, I'll be on way. Too much derail in this line of interaction. However, I suggest more time reading the Planet Bob historical archives. You appear to be getting too much of your history from OWRP posts.

Exhibit A:

[00:33] <Warbuck[ADI]> it's in my log... and I don't know enough about IRC to be able to open my log file and have something be in there magically that wasn't before

Exhibit B:

[00:49] <Warbuck[ADI]> you cannot fake it inside the tools log files

[00:49] <Warbuck[ADI]> so yeah- only way it would change is if someone put it there

It's always verrrry curious when someone claims to nothing about something, then immediately makes definitive statements about that thing.

Before all this happened, I though ADI had two options valid to get shelter from all the political fallout.

The classic King's side castle - I mean merging into FEAR. After all they chose a side after wanting claiming to be neutral so why not go all the way.

The slightly dumber "Oh look, someone stole my pieces" - "admit" you've been hacked, blame it on someone already banned and go back to being neutral.

Now I just want to start the "Help Warbuck buy a spine" Fund.

Edited by Ketther

Pretty sure his little brother fixed those logs.

And very soon, expect the always present statement that he has "better things to do" and is now "done with this thread", but be sure to note his name in the user list at the bottom for the proceeding 4 hours.

Edited by pezstar

And very soon, expect the always present statement that he has "better things to do" and is now "done with this thread", but be sure to note his name in the user list at the bottom for the proceeding 4 hours.

Already did by stating this thread was a bunch of "No U" and that whatever he could photoshop to prove his point would be useless

:awesome: