Announcement title

mpol777

Most of those treaties are the only thing preventing full scale everyone versus everyone and their grandmother warfare.

Another good reason to not have treaties. I've killed a lot of !@#$ in this game, but never someone's grandmother. What do you think? Full cape or European mount?

Maybe not someone. But someones very well might, and they might win.

I can !@#$ live chickens.

At first read that might not seem important, but for the fact that most alliances are fearful of men that !@#$ live chickens. Not because of the man, but because of the chicken. Any chicken that can make it's way live out of the rectum of a human is bound to be... how should I put it... a bit perturbed. And I've been saving my rectal chickens. OH YES!! I have! They are not pleased. And they are many.

So, as is plain to see, your theory has no merit.

Another good reason to not have treaties. I've killed a lot of !@#$ in this game, but never someone's grandmother. What do you think? Full cape or European mount?

Hmm. Personally, for noteworthy/first time species trophies I go for a cape mount, euro for everything else. You really have to think as well of just how you want to decorate your game room. I realized recently that mine started looking cluttered due to them being primarily cape mounts, so I spread them around the house and have switched to skull mounts since, which take up a lot less room and look more sophisticated IMO.

Just really depends on your taste and the quality of the specimen.