Hog2.jpgriasmall.jpg

HeroesOfRandomInsanity

Article Atari: Main Menu

The sovereign representative alliances of GameFAQs.com and HeroesOfGaming.com do hereby sign the following document of gaming. The representative alliances acknowledge their friendship through this treaty of gaming, peace, intelligence, aid, and elephants.

Article Blizzard: Team killing is not cool

Both alliances agree to not be hostile towards each other, including but not limited to: aid and support of one's enemies, open warfare, friendly fire, espionage, threats, kill stealing, negative/provocative comments and/or actions during public discourse, and unleashing zombie hordes upon the world.

Article Capcom: Mission Briefing

Both parties agree to share any and all relevant information concerning the welfare of either signatory, including but not limited to: possible alien invasions, mutant/zombie outbreaks, terrorist attacks and/or apocalyptic disasters.

Article DICE: Bonus Stage

D: Florida

Article Eidos: Assist

Both signatories may request aid, rather it be financial or military, through formal private channels. While such requests are optional, they are highly encouraged. Mutual assistance is encouraged.

Article Free Radical: Game Over

Both signatories agree to give 48 hour advanced notice to the other in the event of the cancellation of this document.

Article Gearbox: High Score! Enter your name here:

~For HeroesOfGaming:

JOESSE, Brady Quinn

COOLGREEN44, Jerome Harrison

FFFANATICX, Robert Royal

DANIZDUHMAN, Mohamed Massaquoi

EXPS HOG, Mike Furrey

RUSTORIA, Kenyon Coleman

GAWZ_ONE, Kamerion Wimbley

~For the Random Insanity Alliance:

DELTA1212, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Eperor of the SuperFriends

SHADOW, Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands and Puppetmaster of Chaos

THUNDER STRIKE, Triumvir of Stuff and Hater of Cats.

C-ZOM, Head of Military Operations and Complete Noob

MYRRH, HoR of the Random Insanity Alliance, Queen of Sexiness, Angel of Insanity

OGADEN, left arm of Voltron, beloved of Cactimus Prime, Head of having Foreign Affairs

Edited by ShadowDragon

I remember it going well. :)

I can't even remember a single thing going wrong between us and them.

Im talking about how the reacted and tried to spread false info when we split for the last HoG.

Listen HoG! There can be only one Pig related acronym on planet bob. :P

They were here wayyy before you. So yeah..... goodbye i guess!

With no mention of LUE or CjayC, this treaty name is a sham colbert.gif

:ph34r:

lol. Well it's not exactly a GameFAQs themed treaty. It's more of a general gaming themed treaty since it's between two alliances which came from different gaming sites. I just made the title what it is because it's the first thing that popped into my head and I was too lazy to think of anything else at the time. >_>

Im talking about how the reacted and tried to spread false info when we split for the last HoG.

That was a misunderstanding with both parties, mostly myself and the then RIA Gov not budging on what was or was not a treaty breach. I thought it not, they thought it so. Regardless, I'm not sure why my name is on this, I heard about it 5 minutes ago when I got on our forums lol.

They were here wayyy before you.

Truth. We were here much longer. Unless you count the breakups and what not :P

That was a misunderstanding with both parties, mostly myself and the then RIA Gov not budging on what was or was not a treaty breach. I thought it not, they thought it so.

I totally don't remember this.

And you must have missed my sweet new sig policy. :lol1: