::CSN's Birthday Bash::

Vyper

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CSN has come a long way and as the oldest living former Soviet member that hasn't left the alliance or has gotten deleted, I say with utmost gratitude, o/CSN

the one and only CSN... may Adun watch over us... may we avoid a Zerg rush and have some nuke and cookies..

I'm breaking my vow of silence one hour and forty minutes early to wish you guys a happy birthday. CSN was my first diplomat assignment when I was just starting out as a rookie in TTK. I worked with Gino and Arouet (although I don't know if he remembers) on trying to CSN and other Maroon alliances involved in things like the Balkan Accords and the terrifically disastrous experimental website, Unofficially Maroon.

Coming from a long time and faithful Marooner, I'm proud to see you guys do so well. Cheers to you.

*lifts a glass of Maroolot wine*

P.S. Don't mind the costume. I'm DK for Halloween.

Edited by Ferrous

I'm breaking my vow of silence one hour and forty minutes early to wish you guys a happy birthday. CSN was my first diplomat assignment when I was just starting out as a rookie in TTK. I worked with Gino and Arouet (although I don't know if he remembers) on trying to CSN and other Maroon alliances involved in things like the Balkan Accords and the terrifically disastrous experimental website, Unofficially Maroon.

Coming from a long time and faithful Marooner, I'm proud to see you guys do so well. Cheers to you.

Of course I remember working with you Ferrous. :awesome:

The Balkan Accords and that time period were some of my favorite times both on Maroon and on CN as a whole. Great stuff.

Yes Ferrous, I do recall those encounters. We were pioneers of Maroonity, it seems that outcome has become a reality, with us here to witness it. I'm glad you decided to show up and congratulate us, best of luck to you in your future travels. Stay Maroon!

PS: Nice costume there.

Happy birthday guys. I reckon with Goose, AT, WickedJ at the helm you'll have many........ errr.........hmmm............. I guess good luck is the message in order.

Good luck for the next 3 years, interesting that the next anniversary will be 2012, the foretold year of the apocalypse. And also CSN's 6th anniversary, the number of the devil. Coincidence? I think not.