::CSN's Birthday Bash::

Vyper

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find myself unable to endorse this announcement due to the canning of beer. Any respectable beer drinker would cringe at such a thought.

Congrats none the less though. :P

Hey, even good beers are manufactured in cans, sometimes.

You don't really expect us to waste the tap stuff on everyone else, do you? We're saving that for later. ^_^

Good good, but lacks controversy.

Needs more threats and conspiracies.

I spy on CSN's Government channel, this is their latest scheme. Beware, Log Dump ahead:

[02:46 pm] <Goose|warmonger|> New plan, unleash our plan to isolate everyone on Maroon from Maroon, excepting CSN.

[02:46 pm] <Goose|warmonger|> That way we can have it all to ourselves.

/discuss.

Good good, but lacks controversy.

Needs more threats and conspiracies.

You're an idiot. I will destroy you.

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!

also again happy birthday.

*trespasses on goose's lawn*

what the beers on the lawn r worth it!

Tonight only, my lawn is open to the public.
I spy on CSN's Government channel, this is their latest scheme. Beware, Log Dump ahead:

/discuss.

Oh God! What have you done!

As official diplomat to CSN of a word beginning and ending with "T" I congratulate our Allie's on this delightful occasion.

Since I can't give you my gift here, you know where to find it boys :P

A special shout out to Allied Threat, my new cohort in crime, may our years of service serve maroon well.

Oh God! What have you done!

HA! you thought the Blackstone collusion was a joke, only now do you realize one of their agents has penetrated your precious government!

Now with this vital information on the public forums, let the controversy ensue.

What seems like eons ago, I left the NAAC on a mission to unite my friends from the Soviet clan (on Starcraft BroodWar) into a single entity. At the time I chose Maroon because I saw it as a colour of opportunity, free of malignment and controversy. Well, it turned into the complete opposite throughout those first 2 years, until recently reaching a long anticipated goal of Maroonity.

The Commonwealth has become all that I've dreamed of and more. It became a leader on Maroon, an influential and sanctioned alliance, a community of friends, a formidable war machine, and a beacon of light for the rest of the Cyberverse. Here's to three more years..

GLORY TO THE COMMONWEALTH!

Edited by GinoTheRoman