::CSN's Birthday Bash::

Vyper

csnbanner.jpg

csnbday.png

Well it all started 3 years ago with the beginning of an idea to kidnap Starcraft players situated in a Soviet Clan that was bound by boredom, one brave soul sneaked out of the lair followed by his trusted lacky, Arouet, Gino had stumbled upon a browser game community and decided to construct additional pylons in what is now the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations. This oblivious leader had no idea that his little establishment would one day grow to be one of the greatest places to be in all of CN. Since then, we have had much drama as with every other alliance. We have managed to make new friends and lose a few here and there but we still grew. I shall spare your lives from reading what was going to be the biggest speech since the Gettysburg Address. Instead I'll just cut to the chase, I mean get to cutting the caek :D That's what you all came for anyways right? NO the caek is not a lie! Don't worry, you will all get your share of the caek, beer will be served in Goose's lawn, so pull up a chair and grab some bacon chip cookies home made by Allied_Threat himself and enjoy your stay in our embassy or IRC where you will spot us celebrating our birthday. Feel free to huggle Goose, but do so at your own risk...

Who am I you say? I am Snake! The Commonwealth's GFX Guru, Deputy of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Starting Wars, and Master of Making you cry... :awesome:

cakel.jpg

Boys, let's get some caek... fry the bacon!, and bring out the beers hidden in Goose's basement.

lolunclesam.jpg

A toast! This could not be possible without a former Head Cheese that spent most of his times high whenever writing out announcements for the alliance and still managed to run this place the best he could. :wub: Thank you Gino for starting something that Goose will surely try not to mess up. My hat is off to you... En Taro Gino!

To Do List:

Reach 3 Years

Reach Top Maroon

Reach 5 Million NS

Reach 1000 Nukes

Start The Next Great War (Snake's fault)

Here's a Beer Can... the bottles are all stashed in Goose's lawn... go fetch it at your own risk...

beercan.jpg

Signed,

GinoTheRoman, Minister of Interior, Founder of the Commonwealth, Destroyer of Ignorance and Stupidity, and The Italian Michael Jackson

Goose, Head of State, Warmonger of GUARD, Hater of Huggles, and Old Man with a Cane

Allied_Threat, Grand Patriarch, Swordmaster, Preacher of Warmonger, Slayer of Infidels, Doer of Your Mum

Arouet, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Goose's Maligned Conscience, Eagle, Preacher of the Word of the Bird

Lord Brendan, Director of Finance, Wielder of the Useless SDI and Conqueror of Clubs

Captain Impavid, Minister of Defense, Warmonger's Warmonger, Generalissimo of the Maroon Spanking Brigade, Cyborg Pinata

Fronz, Director of Education, Chairman of the Anti-Fun Society, e-lawyer by trade. stface.png

Hetman Vladislav, Deputy Minister of Defense, Turner of heads into coleslaw, AT's minion, Über level 33 paladin

Edited by Vyper

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confidently say that in 2006 when I helped found this alliance with Gino, we had no idea our upstart alliance would be around three long years later. The Commonwealth has survived quite a few ups and downs, including the brief and highly catastrophic reign of Allied_Threat. I know that if we could survive that kind of adversity, we can deal with anything the cyberverse can throw our way. I don't think I could possibly list all the great friends we've made during our entire three years, so I just wanted to give a few shoutouts to particular alliances for their friendship and support over the past year. If you aren't concluded, we still love you, I'm just highly forgetful.

To the Superfriends:

We have been friends with many of the alliances in this wonderful group for quite a long time, but I know I speak for the alliance when I say how great it has been over the past year to get to know everyone else, and eventually be accepted into a bloc characterized by such close bonds. Looking back, I can see that it was an entire year ago that we signed a certain GOD-Damned Treaty, and only 9 months ago that we finally consecrated our long flirtation with Farkistan. Considering how closely linked we now feel to the destiny of the bloc as a whole, it sure seems like a whole lot longer than that. I hope this year brings nothing but good things for all of you, and look forward to continuing to work with you for the good of the bloc.

To Everyone on Maroon:

The last year on Maroon finally saw the signing of the Chestnut Accords, a feat many (okay, who am I kidding, everyone) would have considered impossible when we joined the year three short years ago. Together with the other major treaties which make up the legal backing of Maroonity, this bond is what makes CSN proud to be Maroon. Others may write Maroonity off as just another color bloc, or see occasional disagreements between our alliances and dismiss Maroon as a force, but that is to their detriment. I look forward to another year of strengthening and embracing Maroonity, and addressing the myriad challenges of the cyberverse as a united team.

To Silence:

Good chaps. Sorry AT is our diplomat to you. We are really sorry.

To The Immortals:

Our first successful protectorate has matured into a force in its own right, and remains one of our most valued friends. On this year we are happy to be able to call you MDoAP partners. SOM said last year in our birthday announcement that “it's like watching a child grow up, except you all are about to head off to college fairly soon.” In only a year you’ve long since graduated, and I’m sure this year will be as productive as your last.

It's been a crazy, wonderful, long three years. Here's to three more! :

Edited by Benjamin Arouet

DirofEdu.png

AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION

As the Appointed Director of Education of the Oppressed people of the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations, I would like to say: CSN :awesome:

Fronz, Director of Education, Chairman of the Anti-Fun Society, e-lawyer by trade. stface.png