One Year of Ethoxyethane

Pmac627

EtherFlag8.png

Hello Planet Bob!

I will keep this short and sweet so that you may happily go back to reading poetic posts by Schattenmann, laughing at the moronic statements made by small alliance Emperors with no concept of leadership and hailing your brains out rather than adding relivant input to a conversation. Ether is one year old. We are one of those little alliances you forgot about 12 seconds after we posted our Declaration of Existence because you assumed we would last about 3 weeks. Happy Birthday us. I will go through the obligatory hails and such. Or you can just click the back button... whatever makes you happy.

Thanks to VI and Hormones of FACE for being our faithful ally for pretty much our entire existence.

Thank you Johnny and JoshuaR of MFO for also being faithful allies for the last 6 months.

Those two smaller alliances have shown more honor, respect and loyalty than most.

Thanks to the black sphere as a whole, especially NOIR which we are honored to have been able to be a founding member of and continue to enjoy our equal voice and power in the ring with Sparta.

Thanks to Evey Jane of Evey Jane who without, I could not have founded Ether nor would it be afloat today.

Fun Facts:

Ether is 1 year old.

Ether's 6 month was celebrated on the day the NPO-OV war went Global.

Ether is pushing 30,000 NS avg (360,000 needed, we have like 358,500ish)

We sat at 44 nukes for like, 4 months because our third nuclear nation's ruler left for basic for 4 months and his wife couldn't figure out how to buy nukes.

Ether's Members parent more kids than we have members.

Ether's Members:

Pmac627 (me, duh)

Evey Jane

Beef Supreme

Master Nick

Kharcoff

DougalDrake

Plague 109

Istre

Aijorn Hawklord

Malindor

PriestSatan

Sethni

Um... thats all. No cookies. No party in #ether. Announcements are simply a formality. We will continue to be small and grow. Later, yunz.

/me runs in and steals a bottle of Ethoxyethane

You forgot to add that you outlasted your former protector, which if run by the right people from the beginning would probably be still around. :P

o/ Ether

btw, where am I in all of this announcement? Did I not have any effect on your career here? :(

/me runs in and steals a bottle of Ethoxyethane

You forgot to add that you outlasted your former protector, which if run by the right people from the beginning would probably be still around. :P

o/ Ether

btw, where am I in all of this announcement? Did I not have any effect on your career here? :(

Oh yes, I almost forgot. Thanks to Fort Pitt who made me hate my former alliance so much, I ran off with the only chica there and formed Ether.