Recognition of war

Ah, so now "begging for a fight" is casus belli in the Cyberverse? If that were true we would forever be locked in global conflict because bravado and hyperbole in regards to military actions are daily activities here.

I am not certain how that justifies your alliance taking the discussion to the next level.

Irrelevant, surrender.

Also, ReytheGreat is no longer a member of the Kingdom, so what he says is not representative of our opinions.

(i secretly support you, so don't get mad at us)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, so now "begging for a fight" is casus belli in the Cyberverse? If that were true we would forever be locked in global conflict because bravado and hyperbole in regards to military actions are daily activities here.

I am not certain how that justifies your alliance taking the discussion to the next level.

except for the fact that it was a joke which im sure if you would have just been like "hey Jason8, wanna declare peace? the joke is over" you could have avoided the whole thing. Oh, but instead you were like "I'm all tough and macho and imma show them who is boss"

so there you have it.

Seeing as the thread was about RAD declaring war on the OWF, and your (government) members were posting links to nations and saying "Have at it." while RAD was undertaking friendly competition, you should expect some wars, yes. The context under which wars are declared should be given thought to, not just if the alliance declaring is weaker or not.

except for the fact that it was a joke which im sure if you would have just been like "hey Jason8, wanna declare peace? the joke is over" you could have avoided the whole thing. Oh, but instead you were like "I'm all tough and macho and imma show them who is boss"

so there you have it.

It was a pretty bad joke, tbf.

Umm, you declared on him and then he asked if you were going to attack and you did. And that justifies your actions how, exactly?

Weird.

I'm not saying my actions were justified at all. I'm just saying that an attempt to say "Hey, we're not looking at this as a joke, we're talking SRS BSNS" would've sufficed for me to peace out or pay reparations or whatever.

Just sayin'.

Wait a second, let me get this straight. NSO nations linked their nations and suggested that RAD attack them. And they are surprised RAD actually attacked them?

It seems more to me that they're just attacking back, what's wrong with that?

This.

Also, weren't a lot of you complaining about the lack of drama in CN? Well, here you are :P

No, personally, i think it's hilarious the way this turned out. But it's also stupid for NSO blaming RAD for this war when it so easily could have been avoided

Edited by Aeternalis

It was a pretty bad joke, tbf.

Ehh, depends on who you ask. However, the point is, it was still a joke and this whole situation could have been averted if NSO had just said "joke's over". I mean, their nations were posting their nation links so one would assume that they were willing to participate in the joke.

Move swiftly Sith.

*James wonders how long RAD will remain rad after this*

RAD will always be RAD. That's just how the world works, dude.

Polaris will watch carefully as this 1v1 war develops. We offer our support to our Frostbite partners, but do so from the sidelines... for now. Everyone would do well to remember that RAD started this for whatever reason. I am sure that NSO is more than capable of dealing with this affront.

Probably should have done that before you declared. This has got to be the worst war strategy I've ever seen.

Well, the NSO didn't actually declare war, they were attacked and recognized the attack. So you are criticizing the NSO for not making target lists and preparing to be attacked... Dude, even MK can't see into the future. When you level criticism on others simply for the sake of listening to your own voice, it does nothing to promote your alliance. I see Archon posting quite well in this thread, and then you posting pure rubbish. I'd leave this up to your boss. He knows how to handle things without looking like a fool.

so there you have it.

I don't joke.