Moon Hotspot

AirMe

If you find a moon hotspot, post the coordinates.

Updated 5/4

Trying (-25, 165) now...

--edit: Got it in 1. (-25, 165) is the hotspot, uploading screen grab now...

20sae5l.png

Edited by AirMe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone is going to, 'cause well we're competing against each other :)

According to the mods previous comments in another thread is that this is supposed to usher in a new era of communication and cooperation between players and alliances. :P

I believe if you click on your Base icon on the Mars/Moon map, the popup should have your percentage of efficency listed on there. At least it was when I was looking at Admin and Matt Miller's nations, though not owning them all I could see was ????.

That's my understanding as well, and that's to keep you from just looking at 50 nations to find the hot spot.

I believe if you click on your Base icon on the Mars/Moon map, the popup should have your percentage of efficency listed on there. At least it was when I was looking at Admin and Matt Miller's nations, though not owning them all I could see was ????.

Inspector Zenigata is correct.

If anyone wants to cooperate together on finding this, I'm all for it. I just bought the Moon Base today.
Bought my space program a few days ago, and the moon base is next on my list. I will be more than happy to contribute 28 days from now.

My next move is coming here in a few days. So I know where it's not. Actually....let me screen that and post it. That should help us in our search.

just a reminder for when you move your location...that moon map, just like Google Bob, covers the moon's surface overs 2x when zoomed all the way out.

Yeah, realized that after i took the screenie. The next one should be 1x.

I can tell you that the hotspot is not where I currently am. I don't have time to post a screenshot right now, but you can look at my nation if you wish.

Is there an easy way to determine coordinates? And do we know anything about how large this hotspot is?

You aren't supposed to be able to see other people's base. You can keep the location of your base a secret or tell other people so you can work together to find the hotspot.

Also, the hotspot resets on September 1st. Not August 27th. So sayeth the update log.

- The Moon and Mars hotspot relocation that will occur on the 1st day of every month will begin on September 1st.

You aren't supposed to be able to see other people's base. You can keep the location of your base a secret or tell other people so you can work together to find the hotspot.

Also, the hotspot resets on September 1st. Not August 27th. So sayeth the update log.

:/ Will edit OP.

That's not really true. You know where they are, you just can't see their efficiency.