Poaching from our ranks- NSO

You haven't met many Jedi then. I know one particularity whiny kid who had a rather scandalous thing for his sister that could have shrugged it off.

Then again, that's what I expect from a Sith, a brute force solution tempered clouded with emotions when a calm measured response is more approprate

[ooc] you stay tuned kiddies, once the white hats have some legs under us, I can promise you some good entertainment between Jedi and Sith [/ooc]

I will take the not so subtle blatant threat under advisement.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take the not so subtle blatant threat under advisement.

Jedi do not threaten. Threats come from those who favor aggression. Entertainment can have many meanings, not all of which involve treats after all.

Find calm. Center your feelings and stretch out with the Force. It might not be too late for you to return from the darkness.

Basing this soley off the response of NSO members starting at

"LolNeutrals!!!!"

to

"What are you going to do about it?"

to

"Well maybe we worded it badly...."

to

"We're kinda sorry"

leads me to believe this wasn't so much a sustained demonstration of power as it was being surprised at the amount of people standing up for TDO.

I missed where Nemesis "stood up" for TDO. Or most of the other alliances here, for that matter. Don't claim credit when it isn't yours.

I missed where Nemesis "stood up" for TDO. Or most of the other alliances here, for that matter. Don't claim credit when it isn't yours.

Since when am I an official spokesman for Nemesis or claimed that Nemesis as an alliance stood with them?

I said people stood up for TDO and an awfully large amount of them obviously have.

I do not think people are standing up for TDO, as much as they are looking down on NSO for doing something that is general a CB within CN.

I am also shocked that STA, and NpO would sit back and let this sort of thing happen, all it would take is for NSO to send to the wrong alliance one that has powerful friends. then it would all change now would it.

I am also shocked that STA, and NpO would sit back and let this sort of thing happen, all it would take is for NSO to send to the wrong alliance one that has powerful friends. then it would all change now would it.

Who said we did?

Obviously you did, Tyga. I mean, Timeline is the most trustworthy, unbiased source of information regarding STA, right? It's not like he has a grudge or anything.

OHWAIT.

Yes, I saw his phone records and they show many calls to the ChairmanHal and Alterego Psychic Hotline so it is clear Timeline is correct. I thank him for updating me on what I and my alliance have been doing.

Also, hello AirMe.

Timeline, we go way, way back. You've actually stayed out of the spotlight for a while though. Perhaps you are learning to control yourself. I haven't heard of any spy attacks on LEN in the past several months. Maybe you can even keep it up and not spy on Silence. Then again most of the old DNA members are scattered now, so who is left for you to hate. Perhaps STA who stood by us in all of the problems we had with you in the past.

Just stop. Crawl back into your little hole. For your own sake.

Yes, I saw his phone records and they show many calls to the ChairmanHal and Alterego Psychic Hotline so it is clear Timeline is correct. I thank him for updating me on what I and my alliance have been doing.

Also, hello AirMe.

My hotline is only $5 a minute after an initial $10 opening charge and $10 hang up charge, there is also a $20 consultation fee. Call now

or

alterego

My hotline is only $5 a minute after an initial $10 opening charge and $10 hang up charge, there is also a $20 consultation fee. Call now

or

alterego

A little pricey for my budget. It is cheaper for me to wait for Timeline to tell me what you tell him. :P

Has the hype about Ivan finally died down? I remember when people were speaking of him like he was the messiah or something, saying that if he were the Emperor of Pacifica, what happened wouldn't have happened, because NPO would be so much better.

Are people finally understanding that they're wrong about Ivan Moldavi? I sure hope so. No one on Bob deserves to be spoken of like they're a saint, no matter how popular their name may be.

You do not have to be a saint to do a little better than absolute incompetence. I am convinced the NPO would be in a better shape had Ivan been in charge.

But then again, you speak as if the entirety of NSO was personified in Ivan Moldavi and that this crisis (and its resolution) were his and his alone. Keep on building the legend, son. I'm sure he's enjoying it.

I think he's referring to Grämlins' posts, and a few other alliances who posted in support of their allies who are dangerous when wet.

Timeline, we go way, way back. You've actually stayed out of the spotlight for a while though. Perhaps you are learning to control yourself. I haven't heard of any spy attacks on LEN in the past several months. Maybe you can even keep it up and not spy on Silence. Then again most of the old DNA members are scattered now, so who is left for you to hate. Perhaps STA who stood by us in all of the problems we had with you in the past.

Just stop. Crawl back into your little hole. For your own sake.

first of all, is LEN even still about ? if so I am shocked would never have thought you would keep the alliance going for so long, well done on that. As for spying on LEN why would I want to, I could care less what your plans are or what you are doing.

As to me hating STA for what reason would I hate STA, I joined STA and did not like how the alliance was run, that's a personal view and just not the alliance for me, apart from that I have nothing to do with STA, so I am shocked on this so called hate you claim I have.

Edited by Timeline

or

alterego

Must resist urge to call on skype D:

To be honest, I find myself really not caring about issues/topics that become 100 page threads of bickering.

Especially since all of the posters who are criticizing us weren't even affected by the original messages that were sent out by Dope

Not trying to stifle anyone's opinion. Just saying.

Since this is still on the first page of the board, it seems vaguely appropriate to post the following:

I'd like to officially draw this to a conclusion from TDO's perspective.

We have had extensive and productive back channel interactions with various members of NSO which has produced the following specific outcomes:

1. An apology from NSO - written by Voodoo Nova but - we are reassured - with the official sanction of the alliance. It's quoted below.

As originally posted on TDO's forums:
I am here for three reasons. One, to acknowledge wrongdoing by the NSO. Two, to acknowledge that we challenged TDO's sovereignty as an alliance. Three, to ensure and let TDO know that this stunt won't ever again be done.

I'd like to start off with saying to each member to TDO, it was wrong to send those messages to you. The messages were unwarranted, and you did not deserve the tone in which the messages were written in. The statements and tone were a challenge to your sovereignty. I assure the government of TDO and the members of TDO that this will not happen again and I wish for us to be able to move past this wrongful situation.

Yes, you may consider this official.

2. NSO have signed our Declaration of Global Neutrality which is available on our forum for your edification. For those of you not utterly conversant with the DoGn (shame on you) it includes the following statement:

Signatories are forbidden to initiate, or provoke another nation to initiate, hostile action against any TDO member state.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that we view incidents similar to this as a "hostile act" but I'm sure that debate will run and run.

Our thanks to all those members of NSO and TDO who contributed to this diplomatic outcome. Our thanks also to those members of other alliances who felt compelled to post messages of support for us or our position. We get extra fuzzy tingle time out of the idea that the Neutral Menace manages to bribe you with popcorn enough to come to our support in such times.

This draws a matter to a close for us and TDO members are asked no longer to post in this thread. Thanks for your time.

Signed for The Democratic Order

Rychro Anrise - Chancellor

Theo Cupier - Founder & High Senator

John Warbuck - Minister of Defense & High Senator

PS I'm still waiting for that low level and cursory apology that I didn't get a recruitment message. I'm starting to get afraid of what that says about my nation and we all know what fear leads to...

PS I'm still waiting for that low level and cursory apology that I didn't get a recruitment message. I'm starting to get afraid of what that says about my nation and we all know what fear leads to...

I'm sorry you didn't get a recruitment message. Would you like one?