Re: Valhalla

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well some of these terms strike a bit of a nerve with me.

All I can really say is we support Valhalla fully and without reservation.

EDIT: Holy crap, it took 8 alliances to bring them down. Let it not be said that Valhalla can't fight like hell.

Valhalla deserves praise for fighting to defend allies. Those that they surrendered too deserve praise for fairly lenient terms. But thats all. Lets not muddle this up with silly arguments over how many alliances it took to make this happen.

Maybe just maybe the cycle can be broken.

What did AirMe's post have to do with any cycle? You tried to blackmail Hyperion. Luckily for us, Hyperion would have gone to hell and back before they sold out a friend.

I know and like most Valhalla's but that doesn't mean I can forget the hell they have put my alliance through for the last year and a half or so. Yes, I am bitter, but you get treated like crap by an alliance for that long and see how you feel.

Now I am not looking for bone crushing terms.....but ffs.

It has to stop somewhere. Be the change you want to see in the world. You can say that the phrase is overplayed if you like but I would rather live by my principals and hold myself to the same standard that I do others and die for it than to compromise my morals in order to keep a possible opponent down.

It has to stop somewhere. Be the change you want to see in the world. You can say that the phrase is overplayed if you like but I would rather live by my principals and hold myself to the same standard that I do others and die for it than to compromise my morals in order to keep a possible opponent down.

Kingsrqt, over 3 years ago you impressed me, and you still do o/

This is why I've always respected Mr. Srqt.

-Bama

I am going to let Charles Manson out of the Maedonian prisons and let him come to your nation for open societal rehabilitation and see how that works out for you.

These should have been harsher, at least a damn apology for what was done in the past, sure I still would have !@#$%*ed but at least that would have been SOMETHING!

It is easy for you to say what you said because as I have previously stated, they weren't trying to roll you at every opportunity.

Edited by AirMe

After how this alliance hunted my alliance down, attempted to extort tech from us and dragged us into the noCB war by attempting to blackmail chickenzilla, these terms are way too light.

On the other hand, I am glad my allies in Umbrella and friends in Kronos have peace.

The bolded part needs to end right now. noWedge tried to do that unsucessfully and not a single member of Valhalla agreed with it. For you to bring this up right now shows how irrationally bitter you truly are.