.:Reiteration of GOP Neutrality:.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It does not matter if there is or isn't a war coming as GOP is just restating to the world they're neutral it would be different if they declared neutrality when they usually would not be for a war they thought was coming, but that isn't the case.

Have Fun Green Brothers.

It does not matter if there is or isn't a war coming as GOP is just restating to the world they're neutral it would be different if they declared neutrality when they usually would not be for a war they thought was coming, but that isn't the case.

Have Fun Green Brothers.

Thanks!

I find it highly amusing that you are declaring neutrality in a war which doesn't exist yet.

They declared neutrality pretty much upon declaration of existence. :P

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1238223

Something tells me Roo, Rekh, and company were sick of getting queried about it.

Edited by Uralica

Declarations of Neutrality are toothless and show that the articulating alliance has no resolve; I know, I was a neutral for two years.

So, you don't want to make any enemies? Think that you'll gain an infra/alliance statistical bonus from staying out of the war? Want to have "good" relations with everyone?

Sorry mate, neutrality doesn't accomplish any of these things.

Declarations of Neutrality are toothless and show that the articulating alliance has no resolve; I know, I was a neutral for two years.

So, you don't want to make any enemies? Think that you'll gain an infra/alliance statistical bonus from staying out of the war? Want to have "good" relations with everyone?

Sorry mate, neutrality doesn't accomplish any of these things.

Or maybe they just don't care for the war/political aspect of CN, and would rather grow their nations.

I'm still coming for you, but I'm trying to find the sneaky rascal that stole my public announcement about it...I'm sure it's around here somewhere...

Way to declare on one of our newb nations. You're a cool cat.

Hey there GOP ! So, like alot of people are upset with the G.O.P. for not taking a stronger conservative stance in Washington D.C. nowadays and I was kind of wondering, well, with rumors of a possible big war looming all over Planet Bob, where exactly does GOP stand. I mean, what if your protectors get involved in the war, will GOP go riding into battle ?

Was just wondering (didn't really have time to read the OP, but I did glance at your GOP emblem that, looks really sharp !)

0/ GOP

Bolakian :D

Edited by Bolak

Hey there GOP ! So, like alot of people are upset with the G.O.P. for not taking a stronger conservative stance in Washington D.C. nowadays and I was kind of wondering, well, with rumors of a possible big war looming all over Planet Bob, where exactly does GOP stand. I mean, what if your protectors get involved in the war, will GOP go riding into battle ?

Was just wondering (didn't really have time to read the OP, but I did glance at your GOP emblem that, looks really sharp !)

0/ GOP

Bolakian :D

Lol, how ironic! These types of questions are exactly why we made this thread :lol:

Mr. Bolak, we won't be going into ANY war - even if our protectors are attacked - unless we are directly attacked . Our protectors knew this was our stance before making us a UJA Team-Sponsored protectorate and they continue to support our neutrality.

These types of questions are exactly why we made this thread before any DoWs were issued.

lol, i am seriously amazed at why all these neutral alliances are making thier DoNs.

If they are neutral they wont be joining the war unless they get hit first. Comon Sense

Now what is the point of making OWF posts about thier deceleration of neutrality. and Also before he war began. (things like these i am afraid may push this conflict further back)

Are you guys trying to gain fame, or stand out in a way. do you think it is cool.

You know what i think, I think all of you are like "Brittany Spears", Trying to get some attention by posting DoNs, when seriously nobody cares.... at least yet

I would have liked it better if your alliance leader shaved his head and posted ap icture of it in this topic :P

Tl:Dr Stop with all these DoNs

Awesome Bunny Maybe the Tri will shave their heads and post. Apparantly you didn't read, we were trying to alleviate the burden of people wanting to know whether we will be neutral or not. Also when you are a small alliance not everyone realized you are neutral. I know it's common sense, but many CN people have none.

Awesome Bunny Maybe the Tri will shave their heads and post. Apparantly you didn't read, we were trying to alleviate the burden of people wanting to know whether we will be neutral or not. Also when you are a small alliance not everyone realized you are neutral. I know it's common sense, but many CN people have none.

So ...does this mean you're rejecting peace talks with JB?

Of all the questions that are being asked right now, the one thing that I really don't think is on anyone's mind is: "Where does the GOP stand in all this?"

If I was free to do so, I'd declare war on you myself just for being annoying.

Edited by Azhrarn

Of all the questions that are being asked right now, the one thing that I really don't think is on anyone's mind is: "Where does the GOP stand in all this?"

If I was free to do so, I'd declare war on you myself just for being annoying.

We've had several people come to our government and ask how our team protectorate status would be affected should VE or the GGA or OV go to war. Therefore, we made a very basic, harmless reiteration of our neutrality to clear up any confusion. We're not asserting that anyone cares what our tiny alliance does - we doubt anyone does. We just wanted to make it painfully obvious that, despite our protectorate status, we will remain neutral no matter what happens with the mounting tensions.

I hate neutrals.

Neutrals get taken out eventually. Neutral = Fail.

I like TPF better then i like Neutrals.

These comments are indirectly related to GOP and not my view of their individual nations.

Edited by Revelation