.:Reiteration of GOP Neutrality:.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread got every member of GOP sentenced to EZI by The Dominion. Government will confirm this soon.

You're such an instigator :P

I don't see what the big deal is. We've had several people come to us, asking what our UJA-Team protectorate status meant should a GW unfold and our protectors get engaged in combat in any way. Instead of retyping the same thing over and over to everyone who asked, we made a reiteration of neutrality to make our stance perfectly clear.

But we're glad you've found such amusement in our transparency and forethought. :popcorn:

You're such an instigator :P

I don't see what the big deal is. We've had several people come to us, asking what our UJA-Team protectorate status meant should a GW unfold and our protectors get engaged in combat in any way. Instead of retyping the same thing over and over to everyone who asked, we made a reiteration of neutrality to make our stance perfectly clear.

But we're glad you've found such amusement in our transparency and forethought. :popcorn:

I'll be honest, I didn't read what you said, but I am Posting this will get me warned.! YEAH!

INDEED YOU ARE GOOD SIR, and I'm happy to see some people will be staying out of this war.

I'm impressed with DerekJones' ability to Posting this will get me warned. after everyone else

How do you know that you'll prefer to stay neutral if you have not seen the CB yet?

You can announce that you'll do something in advance, even if when the time comes you decide you don't prefer that course of action.

Sticking by your word is honour. Not that I should lecture you on that :)

Slightly comical statement by the GOP, but I think I understand their position.

*Puts on Ex Neutral hat*

Ummmmm didnt we use to wait till the WAR started before even debating whether we would post the obvious once again?

That's the trouble with kids today, it's just rush, rush rush, never mind waiting patiently for the preliminaries to be taken care of :rolleyes: .

/me sits back in my rocking chair and waits for the nurse to bring another half-bottle of finest 12-year-old 'medicine'.

That's the trouble with kids today, it's just rush, rush rush, never mind waiting patiently for the preliminaries to be taken care of :rolleyes: .

/me sits back in my rocking chair and waits for the nurse to bring another half-bottle of finest 12-year-old 'medicine'.

Again, when you're just a 26-nation alliance who has only been around for less than three months and you're a team protectorate, people aren't always certain of your status. We've had several questions about what we would do should a GW arise, and so we made this announcement to (as the title says) reiterate our neutrality and clear up any confusion. It's pretty straight-forward. :wacko:

Edited by Rooman33