Orange defense network

DRDavid Banner

I DRDavid Banner ex leader of Rebellion and Shadow alliance is announcing today that I have joined the ODN without having an application. Yes I am ghosting them. I invite all other ODN haters or big alliance haters to join me. And you do not have to risk Zi you can go to peace mode like myself. Soon all of the ODN will be made up of rogues and ghosts. "The king is dead, long live the king!"

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason my plans would be doomed is because no one will follow them.

But good sir, how can I not follow such an esteemed leader as yourself? My only reservation is that we have no place to secretly gather our strength, as these forums are too public. We need a secret place that is more secret. That, from the secrecy of the shadows we can strike like a hammer upon our foes. Good sir, do not despair. It is not that we do not wish to follow you, for the will is strong, but the flesh is weak. Give us strength good sir. Lead us to victory over thine enemy.

But good sir, how can I not follow such an esteemed leader as yourself? My only reservation is that we have no place to secretly gather our strength, as these forums are too public. We need a secret place that is more secret. That, from the secrecy of the shadows we can strike like a hammer upon our foes. Good sir, do not despair. It is not that we do not wish to follow you, for the will is strong, but the flesh is weak. Give us strength good sir. Lead us to victory over thine enemy.

Thy speaketh well sir. Let us make fast to this place of seclusion that we may plan the demise of thine dastardly foe, whiich does rear its ugly head in the face of all that is graceful and good in Digiterra.

This is a peaceful plan. Unlike the ODNS plans. Where war is their first solution.

But good sir, I fail to understand. Can thou explain the finer details of thine plan? How can peace possibly defeat those whom unjustly war. I wish to follow, but cannot until my own feeble mind can understand. Please help me see, so that I may follow you on the just road.

I DRDavid Banner ex leader of Rebellion and Shadow alliance is announcing today that I have joined the ODN without having an application. Yes I am ghosting them. I invite all other ODN haters or big alliance haters to join me. And you do not have to risk Zi you can go to peace mode like myself. Soon all of the ODN will be made up of rogues and ghosts. "The king is dead, long live the king!"

There are many good reasons to ghost the ODN. This is not one of them.

This seems like a brilliant plan. I may consider joining you. I never really did like ODN.

Liez, you know you :wub: us.

Also...ummm...hai? For the love of god, we have let you go or not attacked you so many times now it's not even funny. But...then again you are funny, so please keep entertaining me.

Edited by joracy

can you please teach me your ways

I don't get how ghosting and being in peace mode will do anything. You're not officially a member and will just be considered a ghost, so no one will acknowledge you as ODN. The purpose doesn't work out because you're just bolstering their AA but if anyone does do anything, all ODN has to do is say they're a ghost.