Announcement from the Viridian Entente

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're tools and it's obvious. Veil it all you like, it won't change a thing.

I have seen NATO cancel a treaty on the eve of war first hand ... wanna know why? You hoped for more war slots from an alliance you were treaty partners with just the day before. NATO is not honorable.

Test me on that.

I hope your not talking about what I think your talking about...

I hope your not talking about what I think your talking about...

Everyone is making veiled references to something. Could someone please... say what it is everyone's talking about? I didn't pay attention to the OWF during the UJW, so I really don't know what's being referred.

No lolcat from me, sorry Van Hoo. Putting aside the generally left out part of the UJW that \m/ attacked our MDP partners in Polaris and spied on NATO before the war, I would have thought I had paid that UJW debt to you by giving you protection when you formed RoK, stood by and defended you to our allies that wished RoK destroyed as an offshoot of \m/, brought you in to CDT and then left for the good of the bloc when you felt that NATO was too dominant in its politics. And when I turned the other cheek when you flat out lied to me by stating interest when I was lobbying to get RoK into tC to bridge some of the tC/SF troubles. Grinch's logs certainly showed your honor, something I would have gladly kept to myself had you not launched this diatribe against the same alliance that went out of its way to help you flourish.

OOC: This forum, these politics, they are getting sad. I never would have expected this from VH, not even after the Grinch logs.

NATO members can do no good posting in this thread any further.