Spring Cleaning in a small corner of the Black Sphere

EtherFlag8.png

Hello All!

With optimistic and a string of warm weather where in the Black Sphere, the joys of Spring Cleaning have filled my mind. So to clean out the garage and make way for new paperwork, we announce the notification of cancellation of our Optional Defense Pact with the Dark Evolution.

After reviewing our current treaties, I realized we had not one, but TWO ODP's with DE! So we will continue to share harmony with DE through the wonderful NOIR treaty and all the fun it has brought to the Black Sphere! Sometimes its so dark on our sphere, its easy to miss little things like this. But there is good news... the Dancing Monkeys are still around!

Article 5: Cancellation

If this agreement just ain't what you thought it would be, then both signatories have the right to cancel it. Out of respect and honor, both signatories will uphold a certain peace for no less than seventy-two (72) hours. Honor between friends and foes alike is slowly disappearing, but Ether nor the Dark Evolution will succumb to that.

While on the subject, a shout-out to all the great signatories of NOIR. NOIR's tradesmen from all different alliances have helped countless nations form solid, proper trade circles in the short time they have be around.

o/ DE

o/ Ether

o/ NOIR

Edited by Pmac627

I have often wondered how I might procure ether. It's like this magical thing like laudanum that disappeared.

Stop by our forums and take a deep breath. You are a good investigator... so I figure you can find our forums without a link ;)

I'd think keeping a redundant treaty would be more beneficial... especially since the other one is part of a color-wide bloc. Color wide blocs (particularly a new one such as NOIR) are probably worth keeping "backups" for, particularly with alliances that you're quite good friends with.

Good luck anyway though.

After reviewing our treaty web NATO has realized that it holds a total of 15 treaties with MHA and NPO combined. Expect some cancellations to be forthcoming.

Just do us all a favour eh? Whenever you decide to stop being friends, can you post it all the cancellations in one thread? It would be much appreciated.

After reviewing our treaty web NATO has realized that it holds a total of 15 treaties with MHA and NPO combined. Expect some cancellations to be forthcoming.

How do you sign 15 treaties with only 2 alliances without realizing it? Also thanks to Ether for doing the sensible thing and keeping only one.

Edited by Deuterium Dawn

Multiple blocs with the same alliance will do that, and I'm pretty sure that they realize the redundancy in those situations.
After reviewing our treaty web NATO has realized

That would seem to imply that they did not realize it before. I suppose I just read it wrong. And I understand about the blocs, but 15 seems a little ridiculous.

Edited by Deuterium Dawn

That would seem to imply that they did not realize it before. I suppose I just read it wrong. And I understand about the blocs, but 15 seems a little ridiculous.

I think he was being sarcastic/ironic about it not talking serious :P