A joint announcement from YUC and SMF

yukon3.png

smfflagcopywr3.jpg

A joint announcement from Yukon Confederacy and Supermarioforce

These guys are some of our closet friends and well we want to make it official. Its a treaty of amity too.

Preamble:

This treaty is intended to recognize the undying bonds of friendship and loyalty between Supermarioforce and Yukon Confederacy as friends and mutual allies on the planet Bob.

Article 1: Friendship

Both alliances agree to treat each other with respect and courtesy in all public and private channels of communications, and will refrain from public comments that are harmful or hostile toward the unity and strength of Super Mario Force and Yukon Confederacy. Any differences may be discussed between private channels and all conversations are to be confidential until revocation of this treaty. No hostile or aggressive acts shall be committed by either alliance against the other.

Article 2: Non-Aggression

No member state of Supermarioforce or Yukon Confederacy will in any way wage or provoke war against a member of the other alliance, nor shall any member be permitted to spy on a member of the other alliance at any time. Neither shall member states of Supermarioforce or Yukon Confederacy provide military, financial or other forms of aid, including sensitive information, to any known enemy nation or alliance of the other signatory. In addition, any breaches of this article shall result in the member nation being severely punished by their alliance according to their rules, and full reparations paid for any damage caused, amounts as agreed to by the governments of both alliances.

Article 3: Economic Aid

Both alliances may request economic aid from each other. However, this is completely optional and refusal of sending aid will not detrimentally affect the bonds of friendship and loyalty.

Article 4: Military Defense

Any alliance that is engaged in an open defensive war may request the other to provide military support and defense. However, this is completely optional and will not detrimentally affect the bonds of friendship and loyalty.

Article 5: Cancellation

Should either alliance wishing to leave this treaty peacefully may do so after giving a 48 hours warning through private channels beforehand.

Signed for Yukon Confederacy

Lord Protector-PremierJames

Chancellor- rooivaulk

Signed for Super Mario Force

Lord Protector-number1supermariofan

Edited by PremierJames

These guys are some of our closet friends and well we want to make it official. Its a treaty of amnesty too.

I wonder if you just misunderstood IRON on what a ToA was or they just don't know what they are talking about.

Amity means friendship while amnesty means forgiveness or pardon. I don't recall a time in the short history of YUC when either of you harmed the other.

I wonder if you just misunderstood IRON on what a ToA was or they just don't know what they are talking about.

Amity means friendship while amnesty means forgiveness or pardon. I don't recall a time in the short history of YUC when either of you harmed the other.

Hehe, i meant amity instead of amnesty.

Well, nothing to see her.