• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try though. :(
[OOC]What would Yoda say? :P[/OOC]
:rolleyes:

Why the holdup on this?

Well before GR was run by this BOB person and man he was a real scumbag. Pure evil. Made the horses crazy. Killed our puppies. Hid the remote. Really sick !@#$.

Once he was gone though, and we were sure he wasn't puppetering GR from the Kingdom of the Shroomies, then we figured it was cool to treaty GR.

Edited by Fallen_Fool

Well before GR was run by this BOB person and man he was a real scumbag. Pure evil. Made the horses crazy. Killed our puppies. Hid the remote. Really sick !@#$.

Once he was gone though, and we were sure he wasn't puppetering GR from the Kingdom of the Shroomies, then we figured it was cool to treaty GR.

Yes we can turn a serious question into a joke quite easily can't we?

:)

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

We do not puppeteer.

...it's a more subtle, influencing sort of thing :v:

If you must know, when GR's leader left we took some time to get acquainted with their new leaders. Once our Emperor was satisfied that we were still a good match and GR was still interested in us as well, we both eagerly signed the treaty. It's been a bit longer wait than we'd originally thought I guess, but all of us at NpO are very excited to be allies once again.

If you must know, when GR's leader left we took some time to get acquainted with their new leaders. Once our Emperor was satisfied that we were still a good match and GR was still interested in us as well, we both eagerly signed the treaty. It's been a bit longer wait than we'd originally thought I guess, but all of us at NpO are very excited to be allies once again.

I heard someone lost the treaty <_<

Anyway :awesome: treaty is :awesome:

Oh the conspiracy! More alliance should be this cautious.

:rolleyes:

Why the holdup on this?

Considering you only left about 3 weeks ago and have attempted to stay fairly involved in GR politics, and the nature of the way you asked the question.. I'm going to assume you know that Polar wasn't as familiar with the rest of the GR gov as they were with you.

So to answer you question, you already know the answer, but Penguin was nice enough to give it to you anyways :)

Considering you only left about 3 weeks ago and have attempted to stay fairly involved in GR politics, and the nature of the way you asked the question.. I'm going to assume you know that Polar wasn't as familiar with the rest of the GR gov as they were with you.

So to answer you question, you already know the answer, but Penguin was nice enough to give it to you anyways :)

You appear to assume a lot.

It's about time. Though, my guess is Greenland Republic would have jumped in to help Polaris with or without the paper.

o/ NpO

o/ GR

o/ Grub (cause I wub him)

o/ Drai (cause we get to bash him now)

o/ Bob (cause I miss bashing him)

o/ etc... (cause I really could go on)