Decleration of Existance

After serious discussion, Oblivion has significant, but not complete, support from the Corporation of Serious Business.

In as much, we deem it appropriate to mention the name of the Oblivion alliance in the space provided below.

<!--- begin provided space ---!>

oblivion

<!--- end provided space ---!>

E.O.M.

BEST OF LUCK

King M is a good player and a great leader. If he decides to stick with it then this alliance will go a long way , I am very happy to see him try this again , and I cant wait to see him get it going strong. The NAC throws all of its support behind him and will provide spell check at no cost ... ;) lol !!! as well as any other help he may need. All jokes aside compared to alot of the micro alliances that have been popping up this one has a ligit chance at making it ,and time will tell.

Echelonflag2.jpg

An Announcement from Echelon

Good Evening.

On behalf of the alliance of Echelon, I hereby grant a temporary protection order of indefinite length upon Oblivion. To mess with Oblivion is to mess with Echelon.

Good Day.

Signed,

- Solidus117, Director

- El Hefe, Director

Echelonflag2.jpg

An Announcement from Echelon

Good Evening.

On behalf of the alliance of Echelon, I hereby grant a temporary protection order of indefinite length upon Oblivion. To mess with Oblivion is to mess with Echelon.

Good Day.

Signed,

- Solidus117, Director

- El Hefe, Director

You saw this, right?

Oblivion also will be temporarily protected by Random Insanity Alliance!
Posting to confirm

Thanks all for wishing us luck and I hope to see you all around our forums!!!

Just FYI... I have been in between prot. I couldnt decide on which way to go... So with the help of a great friend I have decided that the best place for us is Echelon. We would like to thank RIA and Ragnarok for the option to become a part of thier team! but... Echelon is our choice!

o/ Oblivion

o/ Echelon

o/ FRIENDS!

Just FYI... I have been in between prot. I couldnt decide on which way to go... So with the help of a great friend I have decided that the best place for us is Echelon. We would like to thank RIA and Ragnarok for the option to become a part of thier team! but... Echelon is our choice!

o/ Oblivion

o/ Echelon

o/ FRIENDS!

o/ Oblivion

o/ Echelon

o/ FRIENDS!

o/ Oblivion

o/ Echelon

o/ FRIENDS!