Do remember that insanity doesn't always mean good.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading this, I am reminded of the joke of one of the rules of 'Dating My Daughter':

You may be aware that sex without a protective barrier method might kill you. Let me be clear. When it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Not that I expect anyone to be afraid of this, but when it comes to RIA, Apocalypse is one of the barrier methods, and we will kill you.

Also, :wub: RIA.

Edited by Ghostlin

It could also be spying of another sort, Mach - one that doesn't (OOC) take place in-game (OOC) and could be even more dangerous to an alliance - just ask former Auric Armada members. If this is the case I hope RIA will lower a Perma-ZI (not necessarily Eternal-ZI, but since it isn't TOOL doing it, that's out of my hands if they do go that far :P) boom on said offenders.

If this is the case I hope RIA will lower a Perma-ZI (not necessarily Eternal-ZI, but since it isn't TOOL doing it, that's out of my hands if they do go that far :P) boom on said offenders.

Just as a brief sidenote before getting back to the uber-fun of speculation, and this is a strictly personally kinda thing, I really don't like perma ZI and I REALLY dislike the eternal-ZI bit. Not saying some people don't earn it from time to time, but I honestly think that should be saved for the extreme cases (OOC)with eternal ZI reserved for people that do stuff that's borderline illegal.(OOC) Now, since I'm a Triumvir of the RIA that probably carries a bit of weight in the RIA. Other folks? Well, you get the right to run your business the way you think best, so if that's how you roll, then that's how you roll.

Ok, back to it then.

Not saying some people don't earn it from time to time, but I honestly think that should be saved for the extreme cases (OOC)with eternal ZI reserved for people that do stuff that's borderline illegal.(OOC)

That's actually my line of thinking as well. Just that I think that the kind of spying I was referring to is something I feel would be one of the very few things punishable by Perma-ZI. Not necessarily for stealing guides or anything, because like Sponge once said, there aren't that many differences between most guides these days.

But say they do something a little more sinister like completely undermine the alliance's OpSec by seizing their forums, or stir up dissension in the ranks of the leadership. That kind of subterfuge is Perma-ZI material IMO.

And I hope it isn't the reason you are going to war, but if it is, then I hope you squish your unnamed opponents.

Edited by Uralica

Hmm, I'm not trying to play devil's advocate or anything, but why post something when you dont want anyone to know about it?

Who said I didn't want anyone to know about it? I mean, think about it, you read this and you know something about it, right? So obviously, I don't want everyone to know nothing about it.