1210 replies to this topic

#1201 recon14193

recon14193

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Nation Name:United Progressia

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

Hello I am a new nation. I am currently 2 days old, and I was wondering if anyone could give me some foreign aid for just a start up boost. I see a large number of people asking for 1mil, so Im going with that. If anyone could give me 1mil in aid more or less to help me get my nation off the ground I would really appreciate it. It would be best to pm on CN. My nation is United Progressia.

#1202 Jtrupert3

Jtrupert3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Nation Name:Republic of Rupert

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

Hey, I'm new to the game and just learning the ropes. I was hoping that someone might be able to send me some foreign aid in order to help me get my nation going. Any amount would help. My nation is the Republic of Rupert. Link: http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=540996

Thank you!

Rupert

Edited by Jtrupert3, 23 November 2013 - 10:15 AM.

#1203 Generalisimo Bob

Generalisimo Bob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Nation Name:Zathurstra

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:38 AM

Hi guys, 

I'm new to the game and wanted to see if anyone was interested in doing a standard 6 million/100 tech deal...or if you prefer 3 million/50.  I pay back on time and in full.  Let me know in the game if you're interested http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=541653

Generalisimo Bob

#1204 Mister black

Mister black

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Nation Name:Imperial Europe

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:56 PM

I would be greatful for 2.5 million dollara for growth. Will pay back after twenty day collection.

#1205 General Kroos

General Kroos

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Nation Name:Empire of Hyperbore

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:43 PM

I am a new nation and could use some money to start out 500K to 1 million would be good for now.

#1206 ViroSarki

ViroSarki

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Nation Name:Northern Legion

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:01 AM

Hi everyone, I'm a new nation and this game looks pretty fun. I was looking around and saw this and figured I could probably use a bit of help starting off. Anything would be greatly appreciated, no matter how big or small. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Here is my link thing to my nation.

http://www.cybernati... can spare.</u>

Edited by ViroSarki, 26 December 2013 - 02:09 PM.

#1207 Chernobia

Chernobia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Nation Name:Chernobia

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:36 PM

I am urgently requesting aid in any form following several random and devastating attacks for so called 'General disputes' of a young JEM HADAR alliance nation. Peace has been obtained but My nation has lost almost all of it's defence forces and I am unable to pay bills at this time as well. Reparation request have been sent but no replys as of this time.

http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=536743

#1208 ShadowForcer

ShadowForcer

Banned in game

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Nation Name:Xander
  • Alliance Name:New Polar Order

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:55 PM

Requesting 6mil to rebuild back to 5k and get back into the war against NPO.

#1209 Kyron1988

Kyron1988

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Nation Name:NewCanadian Repiblc
  • Alliance Name:Comecon

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:32 PM

I need help can anyone help me out with 500 thousand so I can fix my deficit

#1210 King Ryan Dragon

King Ryan Dragon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Nation Name:Dragon Land

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:19 AM

New nation needs aid to keep it going... Any amount is appreciated! Thank you!

#1211 Feravivian

Feravivian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Nation Name:Feravivian

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:35 AM

I'm looking for about a hundred soldiers, a few thousand in cash and a tech level or two. Any or all of these would be greatly appreciated! Feravivian remembers.   

XxXGetPwnedXxX has recently attacked me without reason. His cause for war is that I killed a spy when he tried to disrupt my tank's defences. Obviously trying to weaken me before launching an invasion. He thought I would be a weak target because I kept a small military (200 some troops and 20 tanks) and had been inactive for the past few days. We were a peaceful nation before this war, now we put down our hoes and pick up our rifles. Please help restore peace to Feravivian.   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users