Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey,

can someone help me out cos i could realy use some money, and i know that when you look at my nation it dosent look like alot but this is my first time on in a couple of days. So if anyone feels genorus ppppppppppllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseee can you send some aid this way!!!

Lord Skorm

Dasataria :D

I have a positive event (+15% population) ending tomorrow, I'd like to take advantage of the event today to buy a couple more improvements. I need a loan for $800K. I will pay you back in ten days + whatever interest you feel or I could pay you 50 tech in ten days.

This has to happen TODAY or the loan does me no good. PM me at my nation if you're interested:

http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_displ...ation_ID=149827

Thanks!

Phil

edited

Edited by phillip110

Hello..I hope I am posting in the correct place. If I am wrong I am not doing this on purpose. Heil NS is a new nation and we are in need of any aid to build infrastructure and get some tech ..any and all aid is appreciated. I know there are some German brethren out there that will help a new German nation.

Blood and Honor

Heil Frech