Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in need of some funding. I believe that 50K would help me build my nation and also it would help me help my other nations involved in my small Alliance. Surely the good people out there with the big bucks can provide this small amount. It would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone. I would like to request for some financial assistance from anyone here. Maybe someone can spare me $1,500,000.00 to help me buy infrastructure so I can get my economy running.

My nation is The Kyosei Empire. I intend to provide financial aid as well when my nation is in a position of great economic strength. Please help me. I would be very appreciative of the assistance.

I would like 3-5 mil for a inf. jump and in general just help.

If this is not a loan and really just out of your the goodness of your heart then I would love the aid.

I will be using all of it on inf. and improment's and maybe a little on my airforce.

nation link http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=133316

yup 3-5 mil would be incredibly nice of you. PM me please if you are gonna send aid but I will check this forum regularly.

wouldn't that be nice?

i wish i even had that $...I WOULD send it to you if i had it but i don't :(

honestly i think nobody is kind enough to send anybody anything unless they are in their alliance.

it was my b - day oct. 7th as you can read on posts before this one

I didn't get jack.......................