"Reinforcements have Arrived, Commader"

RyanGDI

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd only need to bump up like 1k to get into attacking range and force him into a 2 front conflict, but it doesn't matter. It's not like the treaty was real or anything anyway, right?

But hey...If his own Alliance mates won't help then why should you?

Edited by SodaPolPop

what?

is there a reason why u are being mean ????? O.o

if i had enough money i would if he had an aid slot i would!!!!!!!!!!

since neither one exist, what sould i do!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Also why do you even care?

Also why do you even care?

Because it amuses him to feign caring, obviously. The rest of us are just sitting back and watching this disaster unfold while we shake our heads, sigh, think over when we made attempts to turn some young pups onto a new path and then pack up our things and move along to more hopeful people. Also, chuckling a bit at a predictable outcome actually coming to pass is nice.

Best of luck, ARN.

But hey...If his own Alliance mates won't help then why should you?

Maybe because they're on hold while we're still sorting stuff out on this guy? ^_^

Just think...MAYBE you don't know everything on a topic. You know, just maybe. ;)

Maybe because they're on hold while we're still sorting stuff out on this guy? ^_^

Just think...MAYBE you don't know everything on a topic. You know, just maybe. ;)

Well, you better get to "sorting stuff" because it looks like you have another bogey on your tail there Maverick.

Well, you better get to "sorting stuff" because it looks like you have another bogey on your tail there Maverick.

Who attacked once and lost 250k...then met a few CMs and air units with that cash. I'll probably get peace offers from him today. :)

"Let me spell this out to make sure I'm understanding this. Your new treaty allows the two of you the option of defending each other, and also the option to assist in aggressive actions. Now, maybe I'm just making crazy analogies here, but this seems to be the equivalent of walking down the street, pointing to a guy you barely know, and loudly proclaiming to everyone in sight that you hereby establish that if someone punches him, you may opt to defend him. Wow. This is an amazing concept"

- Yubyubsan

Quoted! LOL

Let me spell this out to make sure I'm understanding this. Your new treaty allows the two of you the option of defending each other, and also the option to assist in aggressive actions. Now, maybe I'm just making crazy analogies here, but this seems to be the equivalent of walking down the street, pointing to a guy you barely know, and loudly proclaiming to everyone in sight that you hereby establish that if someone punches him, you may opt to defend him. Wow. This is an amazing concept.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/GDI_Primary_HQ/topic/7569877/1/#new

That should correct the above statement. :)