End of an Era

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to hear this rabonnobar, I know how much DefCon meant to you, but I am glad you merged into a friendly alliance, TOOL is good people.

edit: also, TOOL might be sanctioned shortly based off what zikawe just posted, congratulations possibly TOOL.

Edited by Mogar

Hey guys. I dont think I could respect you guys anymore then I already do through contacts through DefCon. Zoom I have especially enjoyed our head banging conversations as of late and its a pleasure to converse with you guys. You definitely have some great characters in your midst.

In saying that, its an honour for TOOL to get this chance to work with you. And we look forward to the future.

TOOL= 24.02

Defcon= 4.81

= 28.83

Fok = 26.55

28.83 > 26.55

Pfft, so on top of it:

[17:54] <Mirazi[Zenith]> 4.81 remainder of defcon and 24.02 of TOOL = 28.83 = passes of VE, NpO TPF and FOK

[17:54] <Mirazi[Zenith]> oh and Gremlins

Also early congrats on sanction as well.

edit: Time stamps.

Edited by Terra Extraneus

Aww...

as a MoFA of NEW, i feel sad about this, but show must go on!

Keep on growing guys!!! OUR TWIN BROTHERS!

all rise and hail Defcon!

And TOOL, take care our twin brothers from DefCon... they are silly at some point, but they are bunch of nice people!

all rice and hail TOOL!!

T.T

this is so incredibly disheartening. This is one of those alliances that you thought would succeed. Then to hear something like this your response can only be one of two things...

"What!?" and "wow..."

I think when I was first informed of this I said both of these many times, and still do. It's amazing to see an alliance appear to be pretty well off one minute and merging the next.

On behalf of Veritas Aequitas, Defcon will be missed...We even had a threesome...and you just get up and leave. I kinda feel used now.