Right? Wrong? I'm the Girl with the Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,245 posts
  • Nation Name:Mogatopia
  • Alliance Name:Her Majesty's Agent Ariana
  • CN:TE Nation Name:Mogatopia

Posted Yesterday, 06:51 PM

As much as I hate to agree with you, I will agree that is one of the fundamental differences, Collaborative vs Competitive.

#9082 Tywin Lannister

Tywin Lannister

Imperator Emeritus Junkalunka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts
  • Nation Name:Kingdom of Pakalolo
  • Alliance Name:League of Swag Surfers

Posted Yesterday, 07:32 PM

I think people would be quite inclined to competitive roleplay if CNRP were rebalanced to allow for more dynamic politics and warfare; things like allowing nationalist uprisings and improving the position of players with smaller countries would do that. But, for obvious reasons, the larger more established players don't want to let that happen... so naturally people would rather play in a collaborative environment like CNRP2, even if it is of poorer quality, rather than have the odds so badly stacked against them in a competitive one.

Obviously, this works out worst for me, since I am both competitive and small lol. I have done my part in attacking the poorly written rules in CNRP2, and attacking the technology loopholes in CNRP1, but you won't see the two come back together if people don't want to fix those issues.

Edited by Tywin Lannister, Yesterday, 07:35 PM.

#9083 Evangeline Anovilis

Evangeline Anovilis

N'oubliez jamais

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,112 posts
  • Nation Name:Milun
  • Alliance Name:Green Protection Agency

Posted Yesterday, 08:35 PM

As much as I hate to agree with you, I will agree that is one of the fundamental differences, Collaborative vs Competitive.

I lol'd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users