CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

From Ruler II:

OOC: this would be fine and dandy, if you knew where the bunker was. Also, if you will notice, my bio weapons are also underground. the fact is, I also have Marchinbar island, remember? You never nuked that, and that is where the majority of the chemicals are being stored.

Lets address you being able to deploy your bio forces. First these aren't chemicals they are biological weapons.

Secondly

Update

I have sent a force of 120 men to the New Cymru border. They know they will die. Its obvious to them. But, they will go.

Why? Because their body armor has been replaced with gas tanks. Whether they live or die, the virus will be released from them, into the New Cymru border.

My soldiers in the Repubik have captured several air feilds, and from them are launching bombers loaded with pathogens toward promise land. Once again, the virus will be released, whether you shhot them down or not.

This is where I take issue. Your armies were hit by my forces severely it would be very very hard for them to have the resources to capture and airfield.

OOC: Just so everyone knows, neutron bombs don't have the same radiological fall out.

Declaration of War

Weapons of many different kinds can be justified in the use of war. Biological weapons are not one of them. If history has shown us anything, it is that once diseases are unleashed, it is hard to know what the end result would be. There is no nation that can responsibly use biological weapons.

In 1918 a Great War was won, however, a small flu killed more people than that entire conflict. This shall not happen again. The Revolutionary Directorate of Southern Triyunica in the name of the civilized nations of the world forbid it. I have ordered the neutron arsenal of the Revolutionary Directorate unleashed.

Military Action:

A Francoist Class Submarine in theatre fired off two MIRV packages. One MIRV launched its neutron bombs across the area where biological warfare was employed. While the nukes would not leave much residual radiation, they would kill every single thing in the battlefield area, including any virus. This would steralize the entire area.

The second were targeted at the enemies major bases to completely vaporize the Razorian forces back bone of their army.

A second MIRV was launched carrying conventional warheads, Triyunican intelligence had easily traced back the source of the transmission that the leaders of Razoria had sent to respond to the Triyunican ultimatum. The MIRV would launch a high yield armor piercing thermobaric bomb. Six other of the thermobaric warheads would be used to destroy enemy positions which were closer to non-Razorian troop positions.

Your main forces would have been all killed in the neutron bomb attack on your bases as well as those on the fronts where you tried to unleash the virus. You could concievably have troops at the front that would have been able to follow up, but these would be attacked by my high yield thermobaric bombs, which though conventional weapons, they have the potential to destroy 10-15 city blocs. However with their rear destroyed by neutron bombs, and my thermobaric bombs destroying large swaths of that area, your ability to mount an effective assault would be questionable at best.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except for the fact that most of my soldiers were in the Republik's territory. If you bombed my men, his land would also have received considerable damage, and yet I see nothing showing that he was even weakened. If you bombed my nation, you missed my soldiers, if you bombed my soldiers, then the Republik would be likewise unable to attack.

I specified I bombed the area where the weapon was used in addition to your main bases, cutting off your ability to supply your forces. Without supplies its impossible to launch an offensive. Any areas you had subjegated that used bio weapons were hit. Your forces would have been there too.

Just a FYI...

I'm on vacation till after Christmas in Arizona (have been for a few days). Grandma only has NetZero dialup (the comparison to 20/5Mbps FiOS to dialup is just.. aurgh) so I will be pretty inactive till after Christmas. Don't kill my nation or anything :P I might make a comment here and there when I am bored at Grandma's or maybe at a cousins' house.. though I think I might have better things to do when I am there :P

Hey, guys, I temporarily de-com'd my navy so I could save up for an MP. It doubled my income after taxes, and it's only until I get an MP, which I project should last less than two months.

If you want I can just say I have two of each ship as a penalty or something (only one carrier though and that was RP'd =]).

New Issue: Continuity

How would the community feel about a Roleplay universe/continuity based on a non-earth planet map? Gives our current RP alittle healthy competition, and breeds new ideas for both.

awfully broad starting point in Maps then, and then ruins the point of IG stats. Bad move in general I'd say

awfully broad starting point in Maps then, and then ruins the point of IG stats. Bad move in general I'd say

How would it runi IG stats? The only issue is the map and some of the history, not the other stuff.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

I think the problem with a new map is the names, every island, every land mass, every culture, every etc. would have to have a new name, and it would be a pain when you referred to something by it's vague location, instead of it's real name. I would slow everything down a whole lot. :awesome:

I think the problem with a new map is the names, every island, every land mass, every culture, every etc. would have to have a new name, and it would be a pain when you referred to something by it's vague location, instead of it's real name. I would slow everything down a whole lot. :awesome:

But then half the fun would be in creating the names... ;) and then there would be IC disputes on what to call them, which would be another :awesome: aspect to consider.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

If we did have a second planet, would you be restricted to one or the other? If both could you travel between them?

Hmm...good question...

The problem with a new map is people might complain when you have disputes over what the terrain in an area is.

That's why they would be sure to establish terrain to begin with...