CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

If I may start a new argument, our good friend comrade nikonov has just used tanks that, according to his IG nation don't exist. Is this allowed? And he has nowhere near enough tech for some of his planes. Namely, his stealth bombers and his F-15E Eagle.

In my opinion, he can use them if he put them in the Nation information database, but considering it has no slot for tanks, he has to have them IG to use them. And he can't use stealth jets, he needs stealth jet fighter/ bombers in game to have them here. I usually used the planes I had IG, except for my own crazy stuff. But look at me talking, I have no stake in the matter, I'm no longer in CNRP, I guess I should just crawl back into my cave, eat a few raw fish, and caress a small golden ring :awesome:

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I may start a new argument, our good friend comrade nikonov has just used tanks that, according to his IG nation don't exist. Is this allowed? And he has nowhere near enough tech for some of his planes. Namely, his stealth bombers and his F-15E Eagle.

Tanks are okay to use even if you don't have them in game. Now what use tanks are on his islands is another story, but thats for working around IC.

I say I have tanks even though my nation doesn't have them IG. I also say I have the max amount of soldiers. It is expensive for nations to maintain tanks and soldiers all the time, and most will tell you to not keep any tanks on hand. I see no problem as long as he has no more than 8% of his total max soldiers.

Up to 500 tech, you have the planes you have IG. Also, if you don't have tanks IG, you don't have them in RP. Go buy some if you want. Provide some proof about how many tanks you can buy and then we might accept them.

Seriously? You're going to make someone provide screenshots of what they can buy IG to have them here? That's retarded. No one is going to keep 8,000 tanks on their payroll just for CNRP.

Seriously? You're going to make someone provide screenshots of what they can buy IG to have them here? That's retarded. No one is going to keep 8,000 tanks on their payroll just for CNRP.

As IW I did. And there is the military tool, under tools and stats....

Congratulations, good for you. No really, thats great. Just because you did it doesn't make it the standard though.

People don't need to keep max soldiers/tanks/CM's to have them in RP. We all know what we can have in game with that.

Edited by Emperor Mudd

I've got to agree with vent, back a few days ago in the day, I kept my army up, and bought tanks and stuff just to have them in CNRP. If you all want to play by stats, you should follow your stats, not set double standards.

My four cents...

(I have more, because I can)

:P

I've got to agree with vent, back a few days ago in the day, I kept my army up, and bought tanks and stuff just to have them in CNRP. If you all want to play by stats, you should follow your stats, not set double standards.

My four cents...

(I have more, because I can)

:P

Playing by your IG stats and playing by what you currently have in your nation are not one in the same. My IG stats say that I have thousands upon thousands of tanks, because I have that many people. My nation currently shows no tanks. And yet no one says anything when I brought tanks in to wipe you out. My IG stats allow me to have a certain number of tanks. Simply because they are not there, doesn't mean I cannot have them.

Playing by your IG stats and playing by what you currently have in your nation are not one in the same. My IG stats say that I have thousands upon thousands of tanks, because I have that many people. My nation currently shows no tanks. And yet no one says anything when I brought tanks in to wipe you out. My IG stats allow me to have a certain number of tanks. Simply because they are not there, doesn't mean I cannot have them.

I agree. I have no tanks in-game, and still I RPed them in the invasion of Agea and as such...

I don't think we should since those numbers could change instantly and a lot quicker than Tech/Infra/Land.

That's the point of adding it to the stats base. The stats base was meant to stablize RP stats so nations don't change very fast, and changes would take time.

Edited by XRCatD