Sanctioned Alliance Images

Vivi

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I am glad that this has been brought back, can I ask why? As I suggested this months ago yet was told that It would not happen.

The moderation staff has RL to deal with, we don't exactly have time to do ALL the suggestions which sound good. We finally had some free time to do some changes around here and we decided this was a good idea to go forward with. Thank Vivi for bringing it up again for us so we could complete it.

The feature should be available within the next 10 or 15 days.

To add a bit more to this, whenever I get them all they'll be up. Yes, that does mean that they'll all be added at one time.

10-15 days sounds about right as a good chunk of the Sanctioned Alliances probably don't have images now and the ones who had them from before will likely want new ones.

They will be selectable in a drop-down box from your profile.

I need one government member from each sanctioned alliance to PM me with the image that their alliance wants to use. These images may be a maximum size of 48x150.

Any new Sanctioned Alliance must wait 10 days to get their image added here (the same amount of time required to get your flag added in-game). Whenever an alliance replaces another as sanctioned, the old alliance's image will be removed when the new one's is added.

I'm guessing you mean 150x48, right?

Also to others, theses are are not for forum masks, you misunderstood the technical parts behind this.

I would like to thank the Admin's and the Mod Squad for a wonderful Holiday gift to all of us. :wub:

Also, in the case of an alliance who loses their sanction but regains it...will they have to wait 10 days before they can have it back again?

Edited by James Wilson

I would like to thank the Admin's and the Mod Squad for a wonderful Holiday gift to all of us. :wub:

Also, in the case of an alliance who loses their sanction but regains it...will they have to wait 10 days before they can have it back again?

This will follow the same rules as the flags in-game. If an alliance loses it's sanction but gets it back within 10 days, nothing changes. After that it takes them a full 10 days to regain the flag/image.

I'd also like to point out that unlike the old forum, the background that the images will be shown up on isn't white, so you may want to make sure that your images have transparent backgrounds.