GPA Prosperity and Neutrality

Jim Raynor

Today is Inconvenience Yourself Day!

Which isn't as negative as you may think!

"Inconvenience Yourself Day may seem like an unusual holiday to celebrate. Its goal or mission is not only to recognize a person's self awareness in life, but also to acknowledge other people's lives and actions as well. There are times where you need to put yourself first, but this day, try to put someone else before you. This unofficial holiday is celebrated on the 4th Wednesday in February."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is Fun Facts About Names Day!

My first name is "Eric":

From the Old Norse name Eiríkr, derived from the elements ei "ever, always" and ríkr "ruler". A notable bearer was Eiríkr inn Rauda (Eric the Red in English), a 10th-century navigator and explorer who discovered Greenland. This was also the name of several early kings of Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
This common Norse name was first brought to England by Danish settlers during the Anglo-Saxon period. It was not popular in England in the Middle Ages, but it was revived in the 19th century, in part due to the children's novel 'Eric, or Little by Little' (1858) by Frederic William Farrar.

Which is funny, as I am currently the Emperor of an alliance in another nation simulator. :P

What's your first name, and what are some fun facts about it? If you're feeling lazy, just tell me your first name and I can look up some things. :D

Today is Kurdanak talks to himself day

if you were Kurdanak what would you say to yourself and why? Don't be shy, Kurdanak.

I would probably have to go with: Why won't anyone love me and bump my recruitment thread for me? ;_;

Today is International Women's Day!

Look into women's rights across the globe - there's some scary stuff. True feminism isn't looking to shame men, it's looking to stop the horrible mistreatment of women in some cultures. Do some research and declare yourself a sane feminist today. :)

Moderator, can you lock this thread? I am the current Director of Human Resources at Green Protection Agency and am in charge of all things related to recruitment of new nations. We will be posting a new up to date thread on Sunday and need this thread to scroll down from the top to make room for the new thread.

Your help is appreciated!

To those who normally bump this thread, please refrain from doing so until the new thread is created this coming Sunday. Thanks!

The Thing
GPA DoHR

Moderator, can you lock this thread? I am the current Director of Human Resources at Green Protection Agency and am in charge of all things related to recruitment of new nations. We will be posting a new up to date thread on Sunday and need this thread to scroll down from the top to make room for the new thread.

Your help is appreciated!

To those who normally bump this thread, please refrain from doing so until the new thread is created this coming Sunday. Thanks!

The Thing
GPA DoHR

Guys, I'm trying to let this thread drift onto page two so that we have room for the new thread coming on Sunday. Please, no more posts in this thread. :P Please don't bump it anymore.

Thing

Mods, I already asked for this thread to be locked so that it could drift away. Could you please lock this thread? We have a new recruitment thread located here:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126345-gpa-prosperity-through-neutrality/

All others, please post in the new thread, link located above.

Thing