GPA Prosperity and Neutrality

Jim Raynor

This is the Director of Recruitment for the GPA speaking, and I am here to tell you what she is all about. For starters...

The Green Protection Agency

That might help you understand what the GPA is, but there is far more to it than the name.

We are a neutral alliance, meaning that we do not interfere with politics. We are dedicated to helping its own members grow in every way possible. Just how do we do that?

• We are a neutral entity, we have only ever been in one defensive war. This means your money goes towards your growth, not towards your armory.
  • We offer a great community. I can guarantee that you would find our members pleasant.
  • We know economics. With trade rings, tech deals, and advising, we can fix up your nation to achieve efficiency that you could otherwise only dream of.
  • We care. If you are GPA, you are family, there will always be someone to help you out in a tough situation.

This is only the tip of the iceberg, the GPA is something that you can only experience. However I have a wealth of other information available below that might help you get an idea :)

Charter of the Green Protection Agency

Section I - Principles and Purpose

1. Neutrality. The GPA shall pursue friendly, peaceful and impartial conduct toward all other nations and alliances, maintaining a strict stance of political and military neutrality.

2. Sovereignty. All GPA nations have the right to govern their nations’ internal affairs subject to the GPA's Charter, Laws, and Treaties.

3. Protection. The GPA, as an Alliance, has the right and duty to defend against either hostile actions directed at individual members or at the sovereignty of the GPA.

Section II - Governance

1. The GPA shall be governed by an elected President and Vice President who are in charge of the elected Ministers. The Cabinet is comprised of the President, Vice President and the Ministers.

2. The terms of service, method of appointment and responsibilities of the Cabinet shall be defined in GPA Laws.

Section III - Legislation

1. GPA Laws shall consist of The Charter, The Constitution and Treaties of the GPA. The GPA Charter supersedes all other GPA legislation and authority.

2. The membership shall vote for ratification of all GPA Laws and amendments. The President reserves the right to veto Laws and amendments.

3. The President and/or Vice President may amend the Constitution in the event of an emergency. The amendment must be ratified by the membership within 48 hours for it to remain in effect.

4. A Treaty is defined as a written agreement between the GPA and any external alliance or nation which commits the GPA and its Members to a course of action.

Section IV - Membership

1. Membership is a privilege and not a right and as such, the GPA has the right to set any and all conditions for acceptance into and expulsion from the Alliance.

2. All members agree to uphold the Letter and Spirit of all GPA Laws and Principles.

Section V - Foreign Relations

1. The GPA will not enter into any offensive or defensive military agreements with any other Alliance.

2. GPA members will not initiate an offensive war and will not provide materials or funds that benefit one or more parties who are in a state of war, without direct permission from the Minister of Defense or their designee. If military action is used against a GPA member it may immediately retaliate with any military assets except nuclear weapons.

3. Nuclear weapons may only be used in retaliation and only with the approval of the President.

4. GPA encourages interactions between GPA members and non-GPA members that are conducted in an honest, friendly and impartial manner. However, GPA members will not partake in any inter-Alliance politics or issues that do not directly involve the GPA.

There is more about us at our wiki :)

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Protection_Agency

If you are interested in joining, sign up at our main website, register on our forums, and post an application in the "Apply Here" thread within our plaza.

Main site - http://www.cn-gpa.com/

Forums - http://forums.cn-gpa.com/

You can also find us on IRC (irc.coldfront.net) in the channel #GPA, pop in for some cookies and neutralitybreu!

Edited by Jim Raynor

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

errr thanks for the bump... :rolleyes:

Hi I am The Doctor, director of the GPA Academy, if you were to join the Green Protection Agency you would spend two weeks of training with my staff and I.

Here we will teach you the fundamentals of the game and the principles of the GPA. If you have any questions about the process don't hesitate to ask :popcorn:

Neutrality is a way of life at the GPA, were pleasant to everyone, we buy and sell from everyone, but we don't get dragged into other peoples wars its not the GPA way. So if big politics is what your after then we'll disappoint, but if you want a tight knit community and quick growth we are the alliance for you!

want a cookie?

Edited by The Doctor

New Nations!

Did you know.....

Allowing site adds to be visible will give you a boost in earnings. These are important while your nation is in it's early stage of infancy. How do you do it? Easy, click "My Profile" and be sure that you have a check mark in "Site ads for nation bonus".

For more game related tips... turbo growth and and awesome community, stop by and apply at the Green Protection Agency!

Regards from,

Ouch

GPA Minister of Foreign Affairs

New Nations!

Did you know.....

You have the ability to save other nations. This is very useful when you first get started out in technology deals.

For more game related tips... turbo growth and and an awesome community, stop by and apply at the Green Protection Agency!

Regards from,

Ouch

Edited by Xyro Gravi Flatona

We are an alliance dedicated to peace and prosperity, this however doesn't mean we are easy marks. We are the 15th ranked alliance in the game and our Ministry of Defence works tirelessly to ensure that peace.

So for safety and prosperity join the Green Protection Agency today!

New Nations!

Did you know.....

The first mistake most new nations make... is collecting taxes prior to optimizing the nation. Many things play a part in successful tax collections. All this info can be found here, on CN's forum, but who has time to search? Nation optimization, outside of trade agreements, only takes a few minutes.

When you apply for membership at the Green Protection Agency, be sure to ask for help getting the most basic nation settings done right.

Get optimized today!

Join the GPA!

For more game related tips... turbo growth and an awesome community, stop by and apply at the Green Protection Agency!

Regards from,

Ouch

gpa2-by-astarle.gif

War! - huh- yeah-

What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing

Uh-huh

War! – huh – yeah-

What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing

Say it again y’all

War! – huh – good God

What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing

Listen to me…

Ohhh… War! I despise

Because it means destruction’

Of innocent lives

War means tears

to thousands of mothers eyes

When their sons go to fight

and lose their lives

I said - War! Huh – Good God y’all

What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing

Say it again

War! Whoa, Lord

What is it good for

Absolutely nothing

Listen to me…

War! It ain’t nothing but a heartbreaker

War! Friend only to the undertaker

War! It’s an enemy to all mankind

The thought of war blows my mind

War has caused unrest in the younger generation

Induction then destruction-

Who wants to die?

Ohhh… War – Good God Y’all

What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing

Say it, Say it, Say it

War! Uh-huh – Yeah - Huh!

What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing

Listen to me…

War! It’s got one friend, that’s the undertaker

War has shattered many a young mans dreams

Made him disabled bitter and mean

Life is much to precious to spend fighting wars these days

War can’t give life, it can only take it away

War! Huh – Good God y’all

What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing

Say it again

War! Whoa, Lord

What is it good for

Absolutely nothing

Listen to me…

War! Friend only to the undertaker

Peace Love and Understanding;

tell me, is there no place for them today?

They say we must fight to keep our freedom

But Lord knows there’s got to be a better way

What is it good for?

You tell me

Say it, Say it, Say it

What is it good for?

Stand up and shout it.

Nothing!

Did you know...

That if you join the GPA you'll be joining an alliance with a great community and great ideals! I've been in CyberNations for 964 days today, so I've seen a lot, and I can honestly tell you that GPA is a great place to be. Not to mention, with all these experienced members, your nations growth will be great and prosperous!

New Nations!

Did you know.....

Finding resource trades is a very important part of your growth, at any stage. So, your a new nation, and you want to search out trades. Do this:

Click "Advanced Search" at the bottom of your nation. Then scroll down to "Advanced Trade Search Panel" You can search for one resource, or more if you wish. One rule for resources though, never double up on trades. Two aluminums do not double their benefits. If you are doubled up on resources, you are wasting a trade slot. Your connected resources should always be an even number.

Becoming a member of the GPA will give you access to our economic guides, which include lists of resources that best fit your nation. :)

For more game related tips... turbo growth and and awesome community, stop by and apply at the Green Protection Agency!

Regards from,

Ouch

Current Government of the Green Protection Agency

gpa2-by-astarle.gif

Office of the Executive:

President - Thomasj_tx

(Outgoing - Thomasj_tx)

Vice President - gamer42_au

(Outgoing - gamer42_au)

G.P.A. Cabinet

(includes Office of the Executive):

Minister of Defense - Blizzardman1219

(Outgoing - Blizzardman1219)

Minister of Internal Affairs - ConfessorRahl

(Outgoing - Sol Invictus)

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Ouchneddnesscooooo

(Outgoing - Ouchneddnesscooooo)

Minister of Economics - PDGray

(Outgoing - PDGray)

Minister of Membership Compliance - Helga von Lichtenstein

(Outgoing - Moshiach ben David)

Board of Directors

(Non-Cabinet, Elected Officials):

Director of the Academy - The Doctor

(Outgoing - GreenMachine)

Director of Communications - SanPedroDave

(Outgoing - Elephont)

Director of Recruiting - Jim Raynor

(Outgoing - Jim Raynor)

Director of Trade - Honora

(Outgoing - King Mob)

Presidential Appointments:

(Non-cabinet or Board Officers appointed by President):

Chief Information Officer - omnilynx

(Outgoing - omnilynx)

Deputy Chief Information Officer - Kantoris

(Outgoing - Kantoris)

The Green Protection Agency

The GPA is a great place with an amazing community. Every member has the ability to make a difference to the alliance regardless of what position you may have.

Consider this a friendly bump from your friendly neighborhood Badbrownies!

New Nations!

Did you know.....

Joining an alliance should be a decision that you make as long as the alliance in question is in line with things that you value. For instance, you probably don't want to join a peaceful alliance if your main reason for playing is to enjoy the war feature, and vice versa. You should never ask an alliance for a signing bonus. Communication with your recruiter should consist of dialogue that establishes a base relationship between you and the prospective alliance. When you have bonded to an alliance, and they to you, then is when you will see that people don't mind giving you some aid. You must give to receive.

For more game related tips... turbo growth and an awesome community, stop by and apply at the Green Protection Agency!

Regards from,

Ouch

gpatopkb0.jpg

New Nations!

Did you know.....

Throughout the progress of your nation, you can view your strength changes in a chart. All you have to do is click on 'Charts' at the top of your nation. Not only does this chart track your ups and downs, it also shows you how much of each type of strength you have. As you grow, you'll begin to understand how each category is important, and why.

Regards from,

Ouch

gpatopkb0.jpg

New Nations!

Did you know.....

The majority of alliances in this game use IRC to communicate. If your familiar with IRC, don't hesitate to visit the channel that represents the alliance you wish to join. A full list of alliance contact info can be found here:

New Alliance/IRC Combo List

Stop by our channel, #GPA, if your interested in joining our alliance. Or just stop by. :) We won't bite.

Regards from,

Ouch

Edited by Xyro Gravi Flatona